Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Default Re: My Paranormal Romance

Okay, for the screenings for MY PARANORMAL ROMANCE today is set for 630PM and 830PM for SM City Cebu; and 12:10nn and 3:10 pm SM Consolacion.

We're hoping to increase the number of scheduled screenings in the coming days, but that can only happen if there is an awesome audience attendance.

Now I would like to try the power of social networking here in istorya.net, if everyone wants to see more Cebuano movies in the future, all you need to do is call SM Cinemas (SM Cebu Cinema - (032) 231-3876; SM Consolacion - (032) 2600135) to follow up on MY PARANORMAL ROMANCE. Just call and follow up. Show SM you're interested and eager to see this Cebuano movie.

Then come, attend and enjoy it with family and friends between today and December 4.

Please support this Cebuano movie, not only because it's a Cebuano movie but it's a good, funny, unique, entertaining, well-made production worth much more than its original budget because its cast and crew invested so much heart and effort in making a movie worth watching.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the movie theaters And please make that call!

Inviting friends and family dire sa istorya community who might want to enjoy My Paranormal Romance at SM City Cebu Cinema 8 tonight or in the following nights, the establishment believes that no one will want to watch this film after 6 PM.

They think that audiences would rather prefer to watch an American baseball film, "Trouble with the Curve" starring Clint Eastwood.

Is SM right?

If not, please prove them wrong by calling (032) 231-3876 and demanding that there should be evening screenings for MY PARANORMAL ROMANCE, then attend these screenings! That is if you want to enjoy more entertaining Cebuano movies or improve the caliber of our own cinema to rival that of Hollywood.

Let's please support our homegrown, Bisdak talents.

nkatanaw na jd ko ganina w/ my friends... nka.avail sb mi sa promo (coupon) haskang lingawa... story/acting/humor/soundtrack/atbp =
    halos kada scene k gacge ra mi ug katawa...first time nko nkawatch ug bisaya movie sa bigscreen...wa jd ko nasayop... proudly cebuano... ^_^b

nindot kaayo nga movie, walay moment nga murag ma bored ka. naa ko ka movie date unya wala ko kabaw unsa amo tanawon... nice choice!

nice...promote ta ani. pwede ni iback-to-back sa di ingon nato?

Para sa mga Istoryans na wala sa Cebu, naa ba ni DVD na pwede paliton?

Daghang salamat sa nitan-aw!

My Paranormal Romance is still showing today, December 1!

11:30am, 2:00pm, 4:00pm at SM City Cebu Cinema 8!
    6:00pm, 9:00pm sa SM Consolacion!

Please catch it today! Please spread the scheds!

nindt kaha nah...

cge nig commercial sa tv karn..... gnhan jud ko ni van ever since his PDA days.

Daghang salamat sa mga ni-tan-aw over the weekend!

This December 3, MPR showings are at these times--

SM Cebu: 6pm, 9pm

SM Consolacion: 6pm, 9pm

Don't miss out on this funny movie!

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast