Page 19 of 203 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

I have finally received today (12 noon) the official OTA update of Android OS 2.2 a.k.a. Froyo (build FRF91) on my Google Nexus One.

Good lord, it just made my phone incredibly super fast, even smoother than my iPhone 3Gs! the wait is so worth it.

guys, i already tried sa andriod market sa x10 but sad to say .. it needs internet connection for me to use the apps.. tsk3!

@indy501: di man ma download bro .. murag paliton pa noh?? huhu

daryl, try browsing for apps that can be used offline. im sure there's one somewhere.

Another way is to download a PDF file on the topic you need then get a pdf reader app so you can read it from your X10

Super Clark, it's a nice feeling isn't it? hehe.

@daryl,
    yup pricey.
    medical reference for Android, WinMo, etc all here.
    Skyscape: Products

guys,
    i need help, i have samsung spica android 1.5 firmware. everytime mag wifi ko, ma charge gihapon ko sa internet usage. unsaun man ni para dli mag charge nga naka wifi?

@all: hi guys android newbie here...finally made a switch from win mo to the 2.1 android on the HTC Legend. Loving android with HTC sense. The learning curve was a bit steep, but after a day of fiddling and reading tutorials, I figured out most settings.

Question. My batteries are draining fast, I've killed most apps and turned autosync from the programs, but the drain is still there.

What apps can your recommend to help me out? Am using task manager and apps like stocks, footprints, friendstream turn up on the task manager even if i didn't access them. I killed the process a dozen times but they still show up even though I'm not even using those apps on my home scene.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderrella911 View Post
    guys,
    i need help, i have samsung spica android 1.5 firmware. everytime mag wifi ko, ma charge gihapon ko sa internet usage. unsaun man ni para dli mag charge nga naka wifi?
    Set up a fake APN. This would solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cebukitty View Post
    @all: hi guys android newbie here...finally made a switch from win mo to the 2.1 android on the HTC Legend. Loving android with HTC sense. The learning curve was a bit steep, but after a day of fiddling and reading tutorials, I figured out most settings.

Question. My batteries are draining fast, I've killed most apps and turned autosync from the programs, but the drain is still there.

What apps can your recommend to help me out? Am using task manager and apps like stocks, footprints, friendstream turn up on the task manager even if i didn't access them. I killed the process a dozen times but they still show up even though I'm not even using those apps on my home scene.

Thanks in advance!
    Try using ATM & ATK. You can find these apps on the Android market. Then go to setting> applications> running services> and manually set your application settings.

Try turning off your wifi too if your not using it.

hay thanks naa na jud nag reply? how do i set up fake apn?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderrella911 View Post
    hay thanks naa na jud nag reply? how do i set up fake apn?
    Ma'am, i believe the steps and instructions are posted here a few pages back..

thnx... im about to back read for the info... ::P

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 203 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast