Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Joy reservers:

Junifer Navarro/Josselyn Abrajano
    'Hans'

+63 927 513 9314

Met up with "Hans" on Monday 18 Nov. Product for Sale was my Honda Accord. Promised that he will buy the unit on the 20th.
    I texted him asking if hes sure, cause I have other buyers who made inquiries on that day, so I can reserve the unit for him, he said yes. Asked for names for the deed of sale, gave me those names. 2pm on the 20th I received a text saying that 'they can't buy it cause they had a problem with their ATM's', as if there is no over the counter withdrawal feature. To people like this, please HONOR YOUR WORD.

SHAME ON YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by ong76win2 View Post
    Bogus buyer. Name: Harry. Number: 0932-8632190.

He was going to buy the Nokia C2-02 I am selling at Ayala last May 20, 2012 at 1 p.m. but I waited for an hour. Walay text or tawag jud. I texted him plenty of times and wala sad nitubag. I tried calling and he rejected me twice. Now dili na ma contact iya number. Mura gi off niya iya cellphone na. Just want to let you all know what happened. Be careful in dealing with this person and number. Thanks

I just want to update here. I finally found more info to this guy. Here they are.

Username: harrisonsarip

Sun: 0932-8632190, 09255500525, 09328759098 (Current as of December 01, 2013)
    Globe: 0917-7001796, 0917-6231505, 0917-6297022
    Landline: 401-7051
    Updated contact numbers.

Last edited by ong76win2; 12-01-2013 at 03:34 PM.

its not nga gi daot naku but hasol pud ning tawhana kay pag early november ni pm ko niya about sa ako 660ti w/c is iya gipa reserve until nov. 20 so sa cge namu storya gi tabangan pa naku siyag sell sa iya items sa istorya kay lagi hingamigo pud ta pagka taw. so pag abot ug nov. 20 ni balibad siya nga 4.5k ra daw iyaha kwarta kay iya migo naay emergency daw kuwang daw 4k iya kwarta nya iya e bilin ang iya 2 ka atm naku bayaran daw niya ang kulang inig dec. 5 or 6.so i told him nga bro ayaw lang sa dli ko pasalig ana kay para naku dali raman na e report nga nawala ang atm gud tabla if ever mo sugot ko nya d naku niya balikon dba?, so ni agree napud mi nga december 5 or 6 magpadala daw iya parents so madaun amo deal so ako gi make sure ni ask ko niya if madaun ba jud and ni ana siya madaun na jud. so pag december 1 or 2 man guro ni txt napud siya nga iya najud paliton ang card pina ana pa limpyohi lang daan bro kay ako najud kwaon ang card so ako pud gi limpyohan and ready na for meetup gi sud napa jud daan sa box. iya paku gipa pm2 sa ako migo nga si @silver38pistol namaligya pud ug same card available paba kay iya dunganon ug palit so pag text naku nalikoy napud nikalit napud ug "mo text lang ko bro huwat ko ako parents". so gabii pag text naku ni ana napud nga iya kwarta is 7.5k nlng daw ang rason napud kay daghan daw projects sa school. so ana ko cge bro 7.5k nlng nya ang kulang later nlng so karon siya napud ni balibad kay d daw siya ganahan mka utang so if ni sugot ko ato una namu nga deal diay nga 4.5k ra iya bayad tabla njud unta diay to dba?

siya najud unta ako baligyaan kay at first way libog ka storya and d naku mag kapoy2 ug post and update everyday kay sure buyer lagi kuno siya. wa man diay klaro bogus sa tanan bogus buyer man diay ning tawhana. samot nga karon pajud unta nga need ug money kay manglargahay nami hasola jud tawhana.

@jus23

sorry bro d pud madaun ato deal naka tyming pud ko aning in.ani nga buyer sorry jud kaau.

USC10307639 -> username sa bogus buyer

09236168996 -> contact number

Default Selller of baby goods: Beware! These are bogus-buyers and joy-reservers.

These people don't seem to understand and the concept of online buying. They clearly don't respect a seller's time and effort. Admittedly, I am angry and frustrated because I can only do this to somehow "teach" them a lesson in RESPECT. I am trying to be as civil as possible but you pushed me to do this.

So to my fellow online sellers (of baby goods specifically), heed my warning. Do not do business with these women.

These people don't seem to understand and the concept of online buying. They clearly don't respect a seller's time and effort. Admittedly, I am angry and frustrated because I can only do this to somehow "teach" them a lesson in RESPECT.

I was planning to start a similar thread, pero naa naman diay. Up ta ani kay helpful kaau for the sellers like me.

BOGUS BUYER!!!

Name: Charisse
    Cell #: 09326847377
    Email ad: charisse_rama@yahoo.com

She agreed to meet me today 4:00 PM at Ayala Center. Wala jud ko gi sipot. I waited for almost 2 hours. Dili pud mu tubag when I try to contact her.

If anyone knows who she is, please post a picture here, or P.M me about her. KAY AKONG IPA BARANG!

iSTORYANs BEWARE!!!
    bro&sis
    BUGOS SELLER/BUYER on the loose...
    posted also to other BUY&SELL sites.

username; fitfreak
    cellphone nos. 09327706791 & 09334656404

post areas;

*VEHICLES,PARTS&ACCESSORIES
    *CELLPHONES&ACCESSORIES
    *AUTOPARTS ACCESSORIES&SERVICES

up ta ani nga thread kai para mu post pud tong na biktima...

BOGUS BUYER!

Name: Jeoffrey Lasam/Jepoy Lasam
    Cell #: 09228252658
    Email : jeoffrey.lasam@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeoffrey.lasam

Reserved on March 8, 2014: Defi Advanced CR Gauges (Volt, Vacuum, Water Temp)
    March 14, 2014: Items arrived.
    March 15, 2014: Agreed to meet-up somewhere at Baseline to get the items ordered.
    Last minute he texted me that if okay ra ba next Saturday na lang
    kay dili daw siya ka drive kay gi sore eyes siya which is understandable.
    So ni okay ra ko.

March 16, 2014: He texted me if okay ba akong installer then ako siya gi tawagan nga dli ka lugar.
    So we agreed that on Monday, March 17, 2014. We will meet-up in I.T. park para kuyugan
    naku siya sa shop para ma install ang gauges.

March 17, 2014: @9am in the morning I texted him that I will be waiting for him at I.T. park during lunch time.
    - Didn't get a reply.
    @10am, I texted him again. I told him to text if he is on the way na.
    - Still didn't get a reply.

March 18, 2014: I texted him to ask if when siya pata-od sa iyang mga gauges.

Days passed, pasagdaan lang naku siya to give time for him basin busy ra siya.

March 30, 2014: I texted him to confirm if when he will be going to get the items he ordered.
    I told him that pending akong capital since dako2x sad worth iyang items.

April 1, 2014: I made up my mind and I texted him nga
    "syensya kaayo but I have to post your name and picture as bogus buyer
    since I didn't get a reply regarding your ordered items"
    - Now that's the time I get a reply from him.

His Reply: He replied that it's not his intention daw nga dli nya i buy out ang iyang gi order.
    Medyo busy lang daw siya. Na offend daw siya sa message naku.

My Reply: I told him, well I've sent a lot of text messages to you but you didn't even bother to reply.
    Last time we had schedule but you didn't inform me that if you are coming or not. Our
    conversation last time that you will get it on d next Monday. But I haven't got any text from you.

Last time we had a conversation on Facebook. You told me that you are still in Boracay yet in fact your
    location stated that you are in Basak, Cebu City. And after that you didn't reply to my message until today.

I actually didn't want to order your items but you keep on doing a follow-up if your items has arrive already.
    For the sake of customer, So I ordered your items.

You think I'm unprofessional? Pasalamat ka nga gi inform teka daan before naku i post imong info.
    Kinsa may unprofessional nato nga wala ka mo inform naku. Duha na ka Monday sukad pag saad nmo.

His Reply: Para matapos nato. Just give me this weekend.

My Reply: Ok no problem. Thanks Sir. I will wait until this weekend.

Until weekend arrived which was April 5, 2014: Sir gud morning, kalugar ka karon kita ta para sa gauges nmo?

His Reply: Sir, dia pa raba sa akoa sakyanan rn da. Naabirahan ko ghpn. Text teka pag ok nani.

My Reply: Ah ok ra Sir. Txt c lng ko f ma ok na. Thanks Sir.

April 6, 2014: I texted him "Sir musta?"

His Reply: Wla pa dyd maau akoa sakyanan. Murag gi praktisan man nuon. Kalagot kos mga mechaniko sa
    taga Cebu Ultron. Wlay klaro ilahang services. Wla pa gyd warranty. Standard man unta na.
    Nag problema na nuon ko. Cge once ma ok na tawagan tka.

My Reply: ah ok Sir. Kung gusto ka pwde ka namo mtabangan sa imong auto Sir. Naay shop sa Mandaue f gusto lang ka.

His Reply: Naa man gyd koy unta mechanico. Kaso busy lng gyd kaau cxa. Mao ng cxa nlang ako gi pa tan-aw sa sakyanan.
    Dd2 man pud ko mag garahi ilaha shop.

My Reply: Ah ok Sir.

April 12, 2014: I made a follow-up on him. I texted him "Gud morning sir. Kumusta na."
    - Didn't get a reply from him.

April 14, 2014: I texted him again "Gud nun, musta naayo na imong auto Sir? Syensya kaayo Sir nangulit ko na pending naman gud akong
    capital kay dako2x baya ni worth imong gi order Sir."
    - Still didn't get a reply from him.

Days passed pasagdaan lang naku na sad to give time for him basin busy pa dyud or wala pa naayo iyang sakyanan.

Until May 19, 2014 @5:40pm, Himala ni text siya naku. And text note nag inquire na sad og laing item.

He texted me "Boss, Good pm! Naa kay picture sa imoha Carbon Fiber Plate holder?"

My Reply: Gud afternoon Sir, naa sa akong FB page. Musta naman when mani nmo kuhaon imong gi order nga mga gauges.

- That time wala na siya mo reply. And take note ga ilis pa siya og name sa iyang FB.
    Gi changed nya from Jeoffrey Lasam to Jepoy Lasam. I don't know lang if intenionally or not, siya ray nakahibawo.

So, I think dli na siya magmahay naku taas na panahon akong gihatag nya. Friend mani siya sa Mitsugbo Cebu ambot og taga Mitsugbo bani siya.

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast