Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mobskill69 View Post
    lami ni?..

lami man,
    OT: sa c24 di lami kau bai ga, ahhhah

Blog Entries
    di raman sa pinas ang ilegal cguro..

Quote Originally Posted by darsmith13 View Post
    i dont remember walking bro =].. teleport lagi gyud.. dili man sad nako tuyoon nga mupiyong ko.. kana lang if ever maka piyong ko mu teleport jud ko ato nga time.. wahahahha.. mao gani dangerous kaau kung ikaw ra usa.. kay basin naligsan nako adtong panahona..

ngeekk... bitaw may gayy ala ka na teleport sa highway.. chugee jud kahh.. na kab.ot jud nimo ang bituon dahh.. hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by mediaskare View Post
    lami man,
    OT: sa c24 di lami kau bai ga, ahhhah

ahahahaha..lolz

kuyawag tama ani ha mura ka nghallucinate....

dle ko kasakay nenyo kay wala pa ko kasuway ana mary jane

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    i think kamo siguro mature enough para mugamit ana. (or regarding sa inyung opinions here..you though so)

pero I think selfish ra kaayo mo if mu support mo para na legalize ni
    or you thing yourself as the whole society or ikaw nag represent sa majority sa society?
    ignoranti ko.....think again
    Pastilan bya nimo!

Too bad for you if it comes out someday, the majority of Filipinos will support the legalization of marijuana. Just like in the Bible, Jesus was crucified because the Jews wants him to and Pontius Pilate grant their wishes because that's what the majority of Israeli citizens wants. If Filipinos wants to legalize it, the government has nothing to do against it but to grant their wishes. We just don't have enough people including politicians to have the guts to put this topic at the congress. But our country is still coping from the Marcos regime, so there's no point of putting this topic at the congress for now.

Ok, countries like Amsterdam, Canada, etc., tolerate their people of using marijuana. Are you going to say that they are EVIL? Do you think they're representing a bad influence to other countries across the globe?

What about Mexico? PROSTITUTION is legal there. What's your comment about that?

You're just an ignorant brown man. In this godforsaken country, all of us don't know why our government illegalized marijuana. I don't think they conducted a research before they officially illegalized it. I don't think they know that drinking alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana. The reason they illegalized it is because anyone can grow marijuana and they can't control of the prices. In other words, the government can't make money off of it. But for the alcohol and tobacco, the government can control the prices on both products.

I did NOT say anything from my previous posts that I support the legalization of marijuana. Honestly, I don't like it. The prices will go up and I'm afraid that the Bureau of Food and Drugs might put something in the marijuana that would make us less "high".

so ur doing gud in your classes because of these? dependent naka ani diay?

and wala mu consider sa general masses nga ma hulog lang nga e-abuse
    ra ni
    I smoke marijuana occasionally. I don't drink beer cuz' I don't like the taste especially San Mig. When I say occasionally, that's far for being a "drug" abuser. Of course, I don't smoke marijuana when my exams are coming up and etc. Wake up man. Do you drink beer when your exams are coming up? Oh wait, you didn't go to college. Sa TESDA man diay ka ga college! Haha

If some people abuse it, I don't care. It's not my business. Not yours too.

In conclusion, ignorante ka!! Balik sa inyong baryo oy! Syudad-syudad, ignorante diay. "general masses" kuno. Saba oy! Aron ingnon bright pud ka dah!

unsa na lang kahag legal noh..daghan jud manglutaw ani, kadto gipakita sa sa discovery bah to kadto sa norway, grabe heroin ila tirada didto, legal man common ra kau sa mga tao didto manglayat sa bridge hehe

Default juts

because people are abusing the use of marijuana.. making for
    pleasure and pampalipas oras

trip trip man gud ang uban pag mugamit....dapat cool lang...

11.    Advertisement

Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast