Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 160167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1720

Thread: Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by amamangloy View Post
    Terran Petteway the next DeMarre Carroll... hehe
    Ang hairstyle kay pina-Carroll pud. Mura naa ra gihapon.

Thabo Sefolosha: Not Guilty.

On Friday, after swingman Thabo Sefolosha was found not guilty on all counts related to an early morning incident outside a New York City nightclub last April, the Atlanta Hawks player issued a statement (viewable below) in which he questioned why the justice system had forced him to go to such great lengths to prove his innocence over the past six months -- despite a lack of incriminating evidence against him.
    It’s troubling to me that with so much evidence in my support that this case would even be brought to trial and that I had to defend myself so hard to get justice. It pains me to think about all of the innocent people who aren’t fortunate enough to have the resources, visibility and access to quality legal counsel that I have had.
    Thabo Sefolosha Worries For Innocent People Less Fortunate Than Him

----------------------------------------------

Murag dili na jd ni siya mag-party2x puhon. Welcome back, Thabo! #LetsGoHawks

It's Thabo's turn...

"There's a lot of unknown about how this will affect me two years from now, five years from now, 10 years from now," Sefolosha said. "Also because I think it's the right approach to put lights in a situation like this and to ... fight back in a legal way and in a way that can empower, hopefully, more people."

Thabo Sefolosha of Atlanta Hawks plans to file civil suit against city of New York, NYPD over altercation

Not a promising outlook so far after starting the campaign 7-1.

The Hawks want to believe these bumpy past two weeks since their 7-1 start and rise here to No. 3 is due mostly to health. Paul Millsap (shoulder), Jeff Teague (ankle), Kent Bazemore (ankle) and Tiago Splitter (hip) have been banged up, while Kyle Korver is shooting a mortal (for him) .411 from deep after multiple offseason surgeries.
    - Marc Stein, ESPN

-- Injuries do play a big part...

Just imagine me throwing a pile of papers into the air while sitting at my desk. That's what I make of the Hawks. They are completely maddening in their inconsistency. Unless they get a lot better over the next four months, they're no threat to the Cavaliers.
    - Matt Moore, CBSports

-- Sakto jud ni.

NBA Power Rankings Roundup: Hawks Continue to Fall

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22 View Post
    Not a promising outlook so far after starting the campaign 7-1.

- Marc Stein, ESPN

-- Injuries do play a big part...

- Matt Moore, CBSports

-- Sakto jud ni.

NBA Power Rankings Roundup: Hawks Continue to Fall
    basin tungod aning mga injuries na-frustrate si coach mike bulldozer... hahaha.. may gani wala siya gi-suspend after niya gi-bulldoze ang ref atong game against the cavs...

Report: Hawks having ‘serious internal discussions’ about trading Al Horford, Jeff Teague, Kyle Korver – ProBasketballTalk

if the Hawks trade Korver, they should consider trading Horford. And if they deal Horford, why not get more of the roster on the same timeline and also trade Teague?
    isip2x...

IMO, steady as she goes lang inig regular season kay dili jd healthy tanan Hawks players. Tapos give 110% inig playoffs. Because a good enough contender is better than not contending at all. #keepthecore

Hawks trade Jeff Teague
    Hawks get 12th pick

Pacers trade George Hill
    Pacers get Jeff Teague

Jazz trade 12th pick
    Jazz get George Hill

----------------

Very interesting. Hawks have Dennis Schroder anyway. Right now, the Hawks are packaging picks #12 and #21 for a trade. Pretty good trade for my Hawks.

What the hell is happening to Bud? He is under a DUI charge...

11.    Advertisement