Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dolina View Post
    LG PH will not bring in the 5X for 2016 as it will compete with the V10.
    That's terrible news 😠

Quote Originally Posted by dolina View Post
    LG PH will not bring in the 5X for 2016 as it will compete with the V10.
    I don't like the V10 though...I am looking forward to a pure android experience and eventually install custom ROMs and Kernels...but why is Lazada offering the 5X?

LG PH actually brought in the 5X in very limited quantity and dump them all in one shop last year. I think less than 500 units were official in and quickly sold out.

Google has a profit sharing arrangement when it comes to Nexus branded gadgets and related accessories. Seeming LG will be introducing another smartphone I believe they would prefer to keep 100% of the proceeds instead. LG is a very well known brand in the Philippines and do not really need help in terms of branding.

The 5X on Lazada (and some 6P) are fulfilled by 3rd parties that import the handsets from abroad. These will have "store warranty" and will not be honored by LG PH.

I would not deal with Lazada as they are dishonest and issue defective sales invoice that do not reflect the standard practices of our BIR and do not originate from them. Even when their attention are called they will not fix their mistakes.

If you are angry at tax cheats you should not deal with them.
    Last edited by dolina; 02-04-2016 at 04:59 AM.

got mine pre-ordered from the US pero sad to say na takag sa tubig dagat and dako2x jud gasto ipa ayo..huhuhuh..uban parts pde na nuon ma gamit pisa2x..so anyone nga naay nexus 5x man naay guba inyong phone tell me what parts you need kay pde ni nato pisa2xhon nlng akng phone para ma puslan sd..huhuhu

Interesting Question , if you were given a choice between samsung s6 and nexus 5x and they have the same price. What would you pick?

5X for me...no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    5X for me...no brainer.
    I'm surprised with your "no brainer" answer. For me, almost everything naa na sa s6. 2things lang Jud, the fact that it is touchwiz and small battery size.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    I'm surprised with your "no brainer" answer. For me, almost everything naa na sa s6. 2things lang Jud, the fact that it is touchwiz and small battery size.
    1. It's called preference.
    2. This is a 5X/6P thread.

What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    1. It's called preference.
    2. This is a 5X/6P thread.

What did you expect?
    I was expecting an unbiased answer even we're on this thread. Anyway, Mao ni two units ako GI libogan Ron. Planning to buy in widgetcity

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    I was expecting an unbiased answer even we're on this thread. Anyway, Mao ni two units ako GI libogan Ron. Planning to buy in widgetcity
    Kidding aside, the S6 is still a good phone. However, it's literally obsolete by February 21, 2016 as Sammy would announce the S7.

On the other hand, 5X is your "bang for the buck" phone when you want stock android with instant updates for the next 2 years.

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 ... LastLast