Page 17 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by johnedward View Post
    Maybe not, but his will to impose the law and his keen attention to the enforcement of the law is what makes him a great leader. I'd rather have that, than let the country suffer more corruption in the hands of the current legislators. I see a brighter future ahead with him in Malacanang.
    Impose the law? I don't think summary execution is legal... or incitement to violence. Perhaps he doesn't think the law applies to him?

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    Impose the law? I don't think summary execution is legal... or incitement to violence. Perhaps he doesn't think the law applies to him?
    Its because our justice system is a failure. Justice delayed is justice denied. Its better to eliminate those who cause trouble in the society for the good of the majority of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman81 View Post
    Its because our justice system is a failure. Justice delayed is justice denied. Its better to eliminate those who cause trouble in the society for the good of the majority of the people.
    I second the motion. With the current justice system, our country is heading nowhere but deeper and deeper into the hole our corrupt politicians are digging. As they say, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

I'm wondering why this thread is still alive after all Digong Duterte himself confirmed that he is not interested to run for president of the republic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulibanez View Post
    I'm wondering why this thread is still alive after all Digong Duterte himself confirmed that he is not interested to run for president of the republic.
    Amen to this.

nothing is final until the last second of the filing of candidacy...and this HOPE of mine, is A FREAKIN' LOT BETTER than any of your bets...

If the job of the president is only to eliminate corrupt officials and reduce criminality then I will cast my vote for Digong.
    But I do not know if he would excel with those other presidential functions.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    If the job of the president is only to eliminate corrupt officials and reduce criminality then I will cast my vote for Digong.
    But I do not know if he would excel with those other presidential functions.
    That's why he has Miriam Defensor to take care of the rest. haha. I'm still hoping he'd take a national seat. Just even thinking of all the possibilities with him in-charge makes me wanna stay here and make a living in our country instead of going abroad. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by johnedward View Post
    That's why he has Miriam Defensor to take care of the rest. haha. I'm still hoping he'd take a national seat. Just even thinking of all the possibilities with him in-charge makes me wanna stay here and make a living in our country instead of going abroad. haha.
    Yes me too, we need his talent on the national level.
    I know if we could manage to put him there and still do his things as what he did in Davao he will have to face worthy adversaries,
    not anymore petty criminals and delinquents but Monsters, Organized Criminals, and Giant Political Leeches. He still needs our support if he is already there, for alone these menaces of our country will certainly overwhelm him.

11.    Advertisement