Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bogus Buyers / Bogus Sellers / Joy Reservers

Bogus Seller : lineage2world cellphone number 09232131326

Link Reference : https://www.istorya.net/forums/gadget...2131326-a.html

Bogus Buyer: 09328833575
    Price Labeller

Mau kau nato ug sabot pero wa jud ka nitunga.
    Kung di ka mudaun inform me, para dili ma usik akong oras ug pina.abot

09179329269 - dean/c

This buyer agreed na mo buy xa sa akong ps3 games na i sell...it was on a tuesday na mag meet me, then he requested na sa weekends nalang kay friday pa daw ang sweldo. So i reserved the games until weekends, after that di na xa mo reply sa akong mga texts...nagpa sabot unta xa na di nalang modaun, di gad na ako pay magkabuang ug ask2x kung unsa buh. Respeto lang gud bai. If mao unta ni mahitabo, ako nalang unta to g sell sa lain. intested buyers.

I don't think this thread is appropriate. As buyer/sellers we have the right to change our mind especially if we are not confident about the item/person we are transacting with. Not to mention other unexpected and uncontrollable situations that may come along causing our change of mind (emergency, budget, time, etc.). As online buyers/sellers we should prepare ourselves for any possible outcomes on our transactions be it good or bad.

TS, i would recommend that you set some rules on what should be considered as Bogus Buyers / Bogus Sellers / Joy Reservers. Sometimes man gud frustrated Buyers/Sellers end up putting up words against somebody just because the transaction did not go as they expected, even if the other party was sincere on his part. Makadaot man gud ni sa image sa mga honest istoryan buyers/sellers.

I myself had an experience of cancelling something I had reserved. I wanted to buy a Wii as a birthday gift to my bro but when he knew about it ga trouble mi coz he wants a Xbox 360. Ang ka man pugson gyd nako ug Wii kung ang imong hatagan is lahi ang gusto. Mag sayang2 rako sa ako gasto. Besides, budget constraints sad ko adto that in fact we ended up with a weird arrangement with the seller just para ang ako credit card ang magamit since wla gyd ko money; which is one main reason why gusto ko Wii lang gyd ang e buy coz its much more cheaper and the seller's package was super sulit. Good thing the seller himself was good enough to understand the situation when I texted him.

Para sa mga sellers. Give time to know unsa klasi nga person inyuhang baligyaan.

Quote Originally Posted by darklight View Post
    I don't think this thread is appropriate. As buyer/sellers we have the right to change our mind especially if we are not confident about the item/person we are transacting with. Not to mention other unexpected and uncontrollable situations that may come along causing our change of mind (emergency, budget, time, etc.). As online buyers/sellers we should prepare ourselves for any possible outcomes on our transactions be it good or bad.

TS, i would recommend that you set some rules on what should be considered as Bogus Buyers / Bogus Sellers / Joy Reservers. Sometimes man gud frustrated Buyers/Sellers end up putting up words against somebody just because the transaction did not go as they expected, even if the other party was sincere on his part. Makadaot man gud ni sa image sa mga honest istoryan buyers/sellers.

I myself had an experience of cancelling something I had reserved. I wanted to buy a Wii as a birthday gift to my bro but when he knew about it ga trouble mi coz he wants a Xbox 360. Ang ka man pugson gyd nako ug Wii kung ang imong hatagan is lahi ang gusto. Mag sayang2 rako sa ako gasto. Besides, budget constraints sad ko adto that in fact we ended up with a weird arrangement with the seller just para ang ako credit card ang magamit since wla gyd ko money; which is one main reason why gusto ko Wii lang gyd ang e buy coz its much more cheaper and the seller's package was super sulit. Good thing the seller himself was good enough to understand the situation when I texted him.
    i think ila pasabot bogus buyers bro kanang muchange ang mind na dili magpahibaw bah like dili mureply sa mga txt, dili mutunga, etc.

as the subject says!

- REELMAKOY
    - BHE

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMWERXS View Post
    as the subject says!

- REELMAKOY
    - BHE
    What happened diay bro...?

Hay tagal ko na din Hindi nagpost ng mga Bogus Buyer..Hindi naman dahil sa wala ng nanloko sa aking buyer. Ang sa akin lang sobrang Kapal ng Mukha ng taong to kaya pinost ko.BEWARE SELLER
    ORDER Date: 10/29/2012
    Full Name: ARNOLD DALISAY
    Complete Mailing Address 15-J GLENHAVEN TOWER 3. CALIFORNIA GARDEN SQUARE. LIBERTAD ST. MANDALUYONG CITY. 1550.
    Home Phone No: N/A
    Mobile Number 09179597721 Multiply ID: Email Address: arnold_t_dalisay@yahoo.com Kind of jewelry? Engagement Ring Name of the Design that you want? illusion setting Finger Sizes/Engravement size: 6 engravement: I Will Forever Love You So Much With All My Heart And Soul... Agreed budget for the item? If any? 17,000.00 Expected Pick up/Delivery date? 5days Question About the Item? By submitting this order form you promise to pay for the item above and you are aware that by not complying with the policy you will be posted as a bogus buyer Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ByouH View Post
    jellian143 bugus buyer

i txtd her one day b4 our meet.up 2 cnfrm if she can get her items and she said yes
    our meet.up sked is 2-3pm at ayala last thursday.
    on my way around 1pm i txtd her already
    haalllaaa... d ka mala.in hang2d 4pm nag.paload nlng ko sa akng globe kai smart mn cya tawag ko.. ka 20 cguro 2 wa jud nitubag ug ni txt pako sa sun wa jud ni reply.
    until 6pm tawn ko naghuwat sa ayala wa jud ni txt WA JUD BATASAN naa pa jud:
    actually ang kani na items tuesday pa nta ni nya kuhaon den na.extend ug thursday ug nganu wa nlng jud cya ni txt nga d nya kuhaon ang items hala mau ra kaha ni akng g.ad2 ug ayala kai tanan nku ka meet.up pag.thurs. kai am sa sm.... pagka way batasan

To ALL :

Please be PUNCTUAL sad ui
    ok ra 10 to 15mins late
    moconsider pa ko 30mins

pero FAETA ui - more than an hour = more or less 1.5hrs ang late
    grabeh sad mo ui
    unya dle mo txt unsay hinungdan nganong malate
    motxt lang "on the way" - unya moabot after 1.5hrs

if layo mo- iinform sad wat tym mo moabot
    wala man sad siguroy trapik ganiha
    ug sure ko pabor ka ganiha sa place - kay ikaw nag-choose sa place of meet-up

sa uban - if nag-think mo "ay ok ra akoa 30mins late ra ko kasagaran"
    huna-hunaa sad nga naay buhaton lain inyong ka-meet-up

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 ... LastLast