Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo24 View Post
    cge naman ko balik ani boss Winston’s dream for Cebu | Sun.Star
    Kana imong link sa Sunstar Apollo24, kulang na ug detalye. Ang gusto nga ma reclaim ni Winston sa south, dili lang Carcar. Gikan sa Talisay padung sa Carcar para mabutangan ug highway. Before ka mangutana nako sa akong source, ingnon tika nga akong source si Winston mismo. Gikan jud na sa iyang baba. Before ka mangutanana nako ug link, ingnon lang tika nga paghuwat lang hantod makadungog ka ana gikan jud ni Winston. Maayo unta dili ka mo tuo nako arong inig ka klaro ana nga istoryo, kataw-an lang tika. Basta ingon ko mao na.....

carcar rotunda is approx 46 km from the flagpole sa capitollet us assume that carcar to somewhere near Talisay SRP is just around 35-38kmassume further, that since the proposed nearshore reclamation will be less curvy than the present highway, and actual distance is around 30kma road needs around 40 meter paving, plus waterways, plus shouldering, assume total width of 60 metersand assume that the average depth near shore for the entire length is around 2 meters.30 km x 60 m x 2 m = 3.6 million cubic metersor approximately 360,000 truckloadsthat is, of course, an over-simplification. but you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by aguanta View Post
    carcar rotunda is approx 46 km from the flagpole sa capitollet us assume that carcar to somewhere near Talisay SRP is just around 35-38kmassume further, that since the proposed nearshore reclamation will be less curvy than the present highway, and actual distance is around 30kma road needs around 40 meter paving, plus waterways, plus shouldering, assume total width of 60 metersand assume that the average depth near shore for the entire length is around 2 meters.30 km x 60 m x 2 m = 3.6 million cubic metersor approximately 360,000 truckloadsthat is, of course, an over-simplification. but you get the idea
    I think much more than that coz the area to be reclaimed will not only be for a highway but also economic zones, among others. But yes, it is planned to be several huge projects.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboss View Post
    Kana imong link sa Sunstar Apollo24, kulang na ug detalye. Ang gusto nga ma reclaim ni Winston sa south, dili lang Carcar. Gikan sa Talisay padung sa Carcar para mabutangan ug highway. Before ka mangutana nako sa akong source, ingnon tika nga akong source si Winston mismo. Gikan jud na sa iyang baba. Before ka mangutanana nako ug link, ingnon lang tika nga paghuwat lang hantod makadungog ka ana gikan jud ni Winston. Maayo unta dili ka mo tuo nako arong inig ka klaro ana nga istoryo, kataw-an lang tika. Basta ingon ko mao na.....
    Defensive man kaayo ka Boss.. Kinsa man d.i ka? C PJ ka kay kamo raman ni Winston nag-istorya... Again and again Bro, I'll not bite that unless you give me some proof to support your claim...

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo24 View Post
    Defensive man kaayo ka Boss.. Kinsa man d.i ka? C PJ ka kay kamo raman ni Winston nag-istorya... Again and again Bro, I'll not bite that unless you give me some proof to support your claim...
    You don't have to bite and I am not PJ. PJ is probobly too busy campaigning in the new district he is running in. I just happened to be around one time when Winston was talking about his plans. He happened to convince me that he is in this for the right reasons and that he has the best vision for Cebu. I know that no matter what I say, I cannot convince you because your mind is already made up. The only reason I choose to continue this discussion with you is that so that the other undecided voters in Istorya will see both sides of the equation and realize that Winston will make a much better governor than Junjun because Junjun has done nothing of cosequence and does not have a proper vision for Cebu. Sadly, he is an LP yes man who cannot stand on his own. Yes, he is a very nice person but being a nice person does not make you a good governor. Don't worry, am not trying to convince you otherwise Just saying so for the benefit of the majority that is undecided.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboss View Post
    You don't have to bite and I am not PJ. PJ is probobly too busy campaigning in the new district he is running in. I just happened to be around one time when Winston was talking about his plans. He happened to convince me that he is in this for the right reasons and that he has the best vision for Cebu. I know that no matter what I say, I cannot convince you because your mind is already made up. The only reason I choose to continue this discussion with you is that so that the other undecided voters in Istorya will see both sides of the equation and realize that Winston will make a much better governor than Junjun because Junjun has done nothing of cosequence and does not have a proper vision for Cebu. Sadly, he is an LP yes man who cannot stand on his own. Yes, he is a very nice person but being a nice person does not make you a good governor. Don't worry, am not trying to convince you otherwise Just saying so for the benefit of the majority that is undecided.
    Hehehe... Winston pay imo? Na gusto niya tanang isulti naay media... It's a fabricated story unless there's a Link to support your claim... Naa sa palibot ni Winston ang mediamen specially ang taga Sunstar.... Kangilngig ana na plano wala na niya gi share sa media para mokoyanap?

NEVER AGAIN... mao jud ni gi butang sa CICC,

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116 View Post
    NEVER AGAIN... mao jud ni gi butang sa CICC,
    Kinopya nako sa pkas Thread..... Stupidity is when you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

never again. no to Garcia!

Up up up ... HiLag over WinNer orrrrrrrr WinNer over HiLag ...

naa man pud diay ta atong own binay sa cebu.

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast