Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast
    C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    marketing skills arent exlusive to businessmen.... charlatans and other "mangingilad" have great marketing skills.. mahatma gandhi had great marketing skills... if he didnt, he wouldnt have many followers.. hitler and saddam also had good marketing skills...
    Maybe rhetoric and convincing skills not really monetary and in addition theres are for the needs of the physical self, greed and power, while for Simon Peter is for the soul.

You must seek God within your heart for that is were he dwells. God is not in the building, rather he is within those that are within that building. A building can contain evil as well as good, it is the heart of those that determine which. The Roman did not receive Christ's wrath, it was the temple which angered him to the point of violence. Christ spoke of his church being the Universal church, that which was in the heart of men. He spoke to his masses outside of and temple. Christ was refereed to by his followers as Rabbi, yet he built no structure and called it his church.

He demanded no payment for his miracles.
    He feed those that came to his sermons.
    He never asked for tithes, or donations.
    He never imposed a dress code to hear his sermons.
    He sold no Jesus juice, prayer cloths, charms, souvenirs, or love gifts.
    He never said give my father's money to me so I can put it in my pocket.
    He never took credit for his father's works.

Yes be very afraid of churches, but love and fellowship with others in the words of God and Christ.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    You must seek God within your heart for that is were he dwells. God is not in the building, rather he is within those that are within that building. A building can contain evil as well as good, it is the heart of those that determine which. The Roman did not receive Christ's wrath, it was the temple which angered him to the point of violence. Christ spoke of his church being the Universal church, that which was in the heart of men. He spoke to his masses outside of and temple. Christ was refereed to by his followers as Rabbi, yet he built no structure and called it his church.

He demanded no payment for his miracles.
    He feed those that came to his sermons.
    He never asked for tithes, or donations.
    He never imposed a dress code to hear his sermons.
    He sold no Jesus juice, prayer cloths, charms, souvenirs, or love gifts.
    He never said give my father's money to me so I can put it in my pocket.
    He never took credit for his father's works.

Yes be very afraid of churches, but love and fellowship with others in the words of God and Christ.
    GOD could create anything we wish, even with a handful of bread and fish, Jesus Christ did manage to feed a multitude. Then as mere powerless mortals how can we then spread the word of GOD and promote righteous deeds of GOD if we do not have the resources to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    GOD could create anything we wish, even with a handful of bread and fish, Jesus Christ did manage to feed a multitude. Then as mere powerless mortals how can we then spread the word of GOD and promote righteous deeds of GOD if we do not have the resources to do so?
    There are many worthy churches, but many more are blasphemes before God. Dens of evil, greed, and powerlust; which are only self-serving heartless corporations, controlled by con-artist.

If the resources feed, cloth, and educate the people then there is no problem. If the funds are horded in bank accounts, to only build grand buildings, $1,800 suits, $600 shoes, Rolex watches, and BMWs for ministers; who turn these churches into mere money hungry conglomerates, then who does it serve? God or man? It is not the collection of monies, rather what is done with those monies, that is often the problem. There are good churches.

The Vatican has sucked monies out of the Philippines for 300 years. The Vatican has a vault with a 5 mile uni-rail system in it. That is a vault that is large enough to have 5 miles of train tracks installed, that a big safe. How are they keeping it for? God? What does God need our money for? There are 1.5 million street children currently in the Philippines, with some 300 Filipino children dieing of preventable or curable diseases like pneumonia, diarrhea, and measles every day. So who is it really helping with an estimated 2.2 million Filipino preschoolers suffering from malnutrition. How many non catholic churches also stick out their hands to the Filipino and tell them they are sinners if they do not give them their 10% of their yearly incomes? Who do they serve?

There are many worthy churches, but many more are blasphemes before God. Dens of evil, greed, and powerlust; which are only self-serving heartless corporations, controlled by con-artist.

If the resources feed, cloth, and educate the people then there is no problem. If the funds are horded in bank accounts, to only build grand buildings, $1,800 suits, $600 shoes, Rolex watches, and BMWs for ministers; who turn these churches into mere money hungry conglomerates, then who does it serve? God or man? It is not the collection of monies, rather what is done with those monies, that is often the problem. There are good churches.

The Vatican has sucked monies out of the Philippines for 300 years. The Vatican has a vault with a 5 mile uni-rail system in it. That is a vault that is large enough to have 5 miles of train tracks installed, that a big safe. How are they keeping it for? God? What does God need our money for? There are 1.5 million street children currently in the Philippines, with some 300 Filipino children dieing of preventable or curable diseases like pneumonia, diarrhea, and measles every day. So who is it really helping with an estimated 2.2 million Filipino preschoolers suffering from malnutrition. How many non catholic churches also stick out their hands to the Filipino and tell them they are sinners if they do not give them their 10% of their yearly incomes? Who do they serve?
    but have you ever asked what, at least here in the Philippines, is the organization with the biggest role in charity, not merely in financial terms but also on manpower?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

There is already an established creed inside the church are non amongst it to accumulate wealth, but merely to expand the church and the flock that Jesus Christ did create. Expansion and maintenance nowadays needs resources and sad to say everything runs on money.
    Are you sure that what's inside the vault are moneys, what about the manuscripts made in a period of 300 years or as may I say within 2 millenniums.

Then where are the parents of these childrens, they should be responsible enough to support their children as per their obligation, the obligation of the church is merely the salvation of the soul. The 10% you've mentioned was not implemented by the catholic church, during masses we are only asked for offerings without mentioning any amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    There is already an established creed inside the church are non amongst it to accumulate wealth, but merely to expand the church and the flock that Jesus Christ did create. Expansion and maintenance nowadays needs resources and sad to say everything runs on money.
    Are you sure that what's inside the vault are moneys, what about the manuscripts made in a period of 300 years or as may I say within 2 millenniums.

Then where are the parents of these childrens, they should be responsible enough to support their children as per their obligation, the obligation of the church is merely the salvation of the soul. The 10% you've mentioned was not implemented by the catholic church, during masses we are only asked for offerings without mentioning any amount.
    yet most priests kay sigeg magpatama sa dato, sigeg gamit atung "it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" .

First of all, hypocrito kaayu, the Pope lives like a King and the bishops live like royalty. Second, the the needle is not the Karayum/Dagum, it is an opening/passge in ancient times for people and animals like camels are too big to fit through. Pasagad yag yawyaw ning mga pari na di gani nila matarung ug sabot ng mga writings sa Bible.

And naay cult who charges 10% for their members, INC man dagway to.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Some people in the church, I really dont believe b'coz of their hypocrisy and idealism in which it contradicts my way of thinking also. I believe in faith and my own understanding in faith but not some people ive mingled and meet in the church.

REspetar sa tagsa tagsa ra jud ako magahin ani...

don't forget that some of the biggest dicks in history are men of the cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    don't forget that some of the biggest dicks in history are men of the cloth.
    even hitler himself claimed to be doing god's will...

i would agree that those who call-out god's name loud in public are the biggest @$$hole$...

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast