View Poll Results: guys, unsaun pag pa niwang? huhuhu..chubby ko

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • wats liteslim?

0 0%
  • unsa diet best for losing A lot of weight?

6 100.00%
Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: Merged: How to lose weight

Well trying herba life right now, 1 meal ra in 1 day and drink shake for breakfast and dinner, herba life shake para dili ma ulcer, so far lose 6 pounds na in a weeks time. Hopefully will get the desired weight. post nya ko pic og before and after hehe. Need to lose 180lbs, wish me luck!

i have this deal with my cousin: everyday we climb up and down the stairs at least 10 times as the least we can do for an exercise. skip a step when going up, it really works up your butt and leg muscles. it's good as cardio workout too.

Quote Originally Posted by paseojen
    Well trying herba life right now, 1 meal ra in 1 day and drink shake for breakfast and dinner, herba life shake para dili ma ulcer, so far lose 6 pounds na in a weeks time. Hopefully will get the desired weight. post nya ko pic og before and after hehe. Need to lose 180lbs, wish me luck!
    yay 180 lbs? grabiha! that's a full grown man! and if it's short its an obese one at that! hehehe Goodluck in losing a man! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jonz
    i suggest you take Metabotrim and Fibrenet... i used metabotrim and i loz 2.5k in 3 weeks..
    naa pkoy stock .. kinsa ganahan...??its not a drug.. its a food supplement but highly effective...
    pila na imo mga food supplement bro... kun kauyon ko sa price try ko ana... naa ba sa pharmacy? pm imo contact # b

Quote Originally Posted by jonz
    Im a License distributor of Metabotrim let me know if gnhan ka mo purchase. mo side effect since this is food supplement not a drug
    pila price sa Metabotrim nimo bro? pm imo contct # b

do exercise na lng or take vits. na maka pa lose weight...

I suggest, try boxing. very effective for losing weight.

The boxing fitness is very effective in losing weight. but you also need to have determination.

dunno ha but it works for me... why don't you bring food/healthy snacks/ or something that you want to eat that wont bet you hungry, so that you won't missed a meal... missing a meal is bad... twice consumption ka ana.. like they said jogging or if you can try walking to you work place... don't seat after you eat para d laki belly natin... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by chuBBynix
    dunno ha but it works for me... why don't you bring food/healthy snacks/ or something that you want to eat that wont bet you hungry, so that you won't missed a meal... missing a meal is bad...
    eating small frequently helps speeds up metabolism and your body less likely have the need to store fat for extra energy... mao na..

Quote Originally Posted by chuBBynix
    don't seat after you eat para d laki belly natin... hehehe
    not true!

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast