Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 150157158159160161162163170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1720

Thread: Atlanta Hawks

this Team is my pambato for EAST.. #HawksIn4

Coach of the Year!!!

Budenholzer finishes 42 points ahead of Golden State's Steve Kerr who was second. Milwaukee's Jason Kidd finished third in his first year with the Bucks. Budenholzer received 67 first place votes.

Budenholzer is currently in his second season in Atlanta and has amassed a 98-66 record over that span. Atlanta forced top seeded Indiana to seven games before falling in the first round of the Playoffs last season. The Hawks took a 1-0 lead in the first round this season with a win over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.

Budenholzer is the first Hawks coach to win the award since Lenny Wilkens in 1994. He is the first individual award winner for the team since Jamal Crawford was named Sixth Man of the Year in 2010.

-----------------

Grats, coach Bud! Now let's go get us a ring! #LetsGoHawks

deserving kaau si Budenholzer.. from 8 last year to 1 now makabilib gyud..

plss win this game 2... nahan ko mag abot ang Hawks ug Warriors sa finals... both my Fav Team.. GOgogogogo

Hawks vs Nets Game 2 final score: Atlanta survives, takes 2-0 lead with 96-91 win

The Atlanta Hawks were tested, but they survived with a 96-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets to take a 2-0 lead in the series.

-------------

Haaays... maka-atake ug kasing2x duwaa. letse! gahi jud ning Nets. way makapugong ni Lopez sa ilawom. Unsa nlang kaha ani inig Game 3 & 4 sa Brooklyn.

Let's go Hawks gihapon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dansuy View Post
    plss win this game 2... nahan ko mag abot ang Hawks ug Warriors sa finals... both my Fav Team.. GOgogogogo
    Idol permi lagi ka naa sa Winning team? hahahaha top seed pajud imo g pili... Wala lage ka mo supporta sa LeBron Cavaliers? haha

- - - Updated - - -

Ui.. ayus ang Hawks ah naka survive jud... pero 1st round pa sa play offs.. tan-awn nako ila highlights bi.

Hawks still mad after poor-shooting effort in Game 3

Link

“I hated our game (Saturday) night,” Jeff Teague said. “I hated the way I played. I think the whole team hated the way we played. To get back on the floor and be able to touch the ball today and get back on the floor was good.”

The Hawks shot just 35.6 percent (32-of-90) in Game 3. According to the official game report, they missed 13 shots classified as layups. Other tips and put-backs also failed.

“That’s a good ball club,” Teague said of the Nets. “They have three All-Stars. We knew it was going to be a dogfight. They won a game at home, like they are supposed to. We are not worried or rattled. That’s a good team.”

---------------------------------------------

Gahi jd ang Nets in a playoff-series. Hawks' offense will be tested. Go Hawks gihapon!

Hahaha... Hutdan ug bala si korver... But poor shooting overall as a team sad...

Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron 2.0 View Post
    Hahaha... Hutdan ug bala si korver... But poor shooting overall as a team sad...
    Uggh... story sa ilang playoffs so far. wide open na, di pa jud masud. wtf kaayo. Geh lang. Game 1 pa. haha

Blog Entries
    bawi nalang inig Game 2..!

11.    Advertisement