Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

ang mag pa braces pila pud Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru700 View Post
    ang mag pa braces pila pud Doc?
    Hello! It is around P60,000 more or less up and down depending on difficulty of case! For more info, please just do TXT ME! My numbers are at the FIRST PAGE of this thread! Thank you and God bless!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pc101 View Post
    tagpila king mgpa-retainers?
    Retainers is around P5,000 per arch or P9,000 for up and down!

A WARNING to those who are looking for CHEAPER ALTERNATIVES!

"A friendly reminder from your neighborhood dentist!!!
    D.I.Y. "Damage It Yourself" ( hope not )
    ... contrary to the understanding of those who are selling the D.I.Y. Orthodontic Brackets , the well-meaning dentists are after them not because their business, as they claimed, is affecting the dentists' source of livelihood
    ... but rather dentists are doing such because
    ... FIRST and FOREMOST, dentists look upon the practice of the profession never as a source of livelihood but as a VOCATION ... as a privilege to serve other people.
    ...and because the welfare of the patient is central to their practice,the dentists fully appreciate the HEALTH RISK of the UNSUPERVISED USE of oral devices such as the said DIY brackets/braces.
    ... without the SCIENCE upon which it is founded, the placement of the DIY brackets, as maybe encouraged by entrepreneurial charlatans, reduces the well-thought professional procedure of bracket placement to a mere "monkey-see-monkey-do" "self-medication" which oftentimes lead to exacerbation or worsening of the condition
    ... but then again, still the decision lies on the hands of the patients whom we have sworn to serve...
    ....so it is up to you now if you want to seek professional care for your oral condition or D.I.Y. Damage It Yourself!
    ... whatever path you may take, rest assured that your caring dentist will still be there to treat you or pray for you."

-From the post of PDA President Dr. Arturo De Leon DMD

BEWARE!
    Last edited by angel_brey; 07-23-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Omg! Mao na dha.. s mga gusto makatipid kamu noon maoy gitipid! Tsk3

Up for this thread.

Very accommodating dentist even if I just inquired thru text unlucky though because she's not yet accredited by AsianLife but she still recommends me to another good dentist. I will definitely recommend her to my colleagues.

Thumbs up!!!

God bless Doc Au-au!

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    Up for this thread.

Very accommodating dentist even if I just inquired thru text unlucky though because she's not yet accredited by AsianLife but she still recommends me to another good dentist. I will definitely recommend her to my colleagues.

Thumbs up!!!

God bless Doc Au-au!
    No probs! Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by JjjonJ View Post
    Omg! Mao na dha.. s mga gusto makatipid kamu noon maoy gitipid! Tsk3
    Korek!!

There was one thread hir asking whr barato and when they alrdy went to that dental laboratory, (yes, not dentist) who installed the braces, a few weeks after they come to me asking for details and solutions for their problems with pain and mouth ulcers!! So good luck to those who are like that!

doc, naa kai kaila dentist nga mohandle ug special kids like autism?

Quote Originally Posted by porbidaman View Post
    doc, naa kai kaila dentist nga mohandle ug special kids like autism?
    If minor cases lng, ok rmn ako mu handle! But if knang ibot or what, I would suggest you go to Dr.David Alesna dmd of Alesna Dental! His clinic is near mabolo going to Panagdait sa roght side! just tell him I refereed you to him! Am one of his esthetics class students!

hala. kuyawa ba diay ani. tsk tsk tsk

Question: Tinoud ba jud nga ang baking soda makapaputi ug pa lig-on sa teeth?

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast