Page 16 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

I heard he's teaming up with Sen. Miriam Defensor. Oh wow! That would be the best candidates for the Pres and VP positions our country would ever have in history! haha. :P

Mas maayo pa si Duterte kay ni Miriam

I'm not agains't duterte. I heard a lot of good things about him. I've been to davao and I've witnessed the progress of the city. I'm just thinking Wala ba kaha sad ni siya'y gitagoan nga anumalya? Duterte's family ruled Davao for a quite sometimes napud. Puli-puli ra biya ug langsad ang duterte's clan.
    Last edited by re_con; 09-13-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Para nako mas maayo ug tandem si Miriam-Duterte. I think mawala or ma-lessen a gyud ang crime sa Pilipinas. Pero, need gyud mag combine forces and Visayas and Mindanao.

daghan ang ma head shot

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    daghan ang ma head shot
    hahaaha..mao gyud...bulahan ang mga funeral homes ani..lol....lugi sad ang st peter nga plan./././hahahaha

Digong has said numerous times na di sya mudagan pagka presidente.. Dili daw sya epektibo sa National.. Kay daghan2x syag mapatay...hahaha

Hahaha, murag mag-target shooting si duterte didto sa senado. Pero im sure to vote for Him and Miriam if ever they do a tandem. IMO, it would be the best vote I'd cast ever. I'd consider it the most intelligent vote. haha.

Does not posses the qualities required of a statesman. You can't endorse murder or talk about shooting someone in the head because you disagree with them. A big NO.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    Does not posses the qualities required of a statesman. You can't endorse murder or talk about shooting someone in the head because you disagree with them. A big NO.
    Maybe not, but his will to impose the law and his keen attention to the enforcement of the law is what makes him a great leader. I'd rather have that, than let the country suffer more corruption in the hands of the current legislators. I see a brighter future ahead with him in Malacanang.

11.    Advertisement