View Poll Results: guys, unsaun pag pa niwang? huhuhu..chubby ko

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • wats liteslim?

0 0%
  • unsa diet best for losing A lot of weight?

6 100.00%
Page 151 of 163 FirstFirst ... 141148149150151152153154161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1627

I'm currently 65kilos. (my heaviest weight) akong normal nga timbang kay 120-125 lbs ra jud but last april nagka problema ko and the only outlet i got was eating mao niabot kog 65 kilos. kung wala ko niabot aning timbanga di pa ko ma aware sa akong sedentary lifestyle. right now, i jog almost everyday og ga gym sad ko. i spend 20-30 mins sa treadmill og ga weights pod ko.

58 kilos is not that bad TS, justified pa gani nang imoha kang nanganak naka. kaya ra na nimo, just take time to sweat out if you have the chance amd avoid the sodas

eat in right sequence, you need to eat the fruit first, then garden salad, then protein and last ang carbo but if rice imo carbo, dungan lang ang protein ug carbo. no snacks in between. no eating after 6 pm.

Work hard, if you have Instagram e search ang fitgirlsworldwide

play sports..

Try detox juices, search mo sa google naa daghan recipe ana. Effective siya sa ako officemate.

Hi i dont think theres a problem w ur exercise and food intake as what u mentioned naa man jud effort. But u have to do it religiously jud. U cant get the result by just 2 wks or a month. U always get the result after 3 months.

My doctor shared me a promising diet.
    Unli veggies nga steamed, 2 apple a day and 300g of grilled meat everyday. Just dont cheat. Expect to loss 1pd on the 3rd day and if ull still continue its 1lb everyday. But the diet is too crucial. Its 500 and below calorie intake a day.

thanks for all your suggestions guys.. as much as i want to exercise before I really dont have the time... my shift is 4pm to 1am and naa koy sideline and a 1yr old kid to take care of... hilig mn jd nako ng sports before bsag unsa nlang kay naa koy time karon wala jd and i'm thinking sa diet nlang cguro nako hinay hinayon basin mo us.us ako timbang,,, but i'll try to do your suggestions and find time to cook... and another thing is i only have 5-6hrs of sleep so i think one of the reason sad na maglisud ko sa akng timbang unlike before na 8hrs jd ako sleep... but i'll take your suggestions...

@inchit I use to say na Wala koy time hehe pero disiplina lang jud kos akong kaugalingon bisan at least 15-25mins lang taga adlaw

Ayaw Lang jud Ka discourage miga

sah akoa kay fruits lang hehe watermelon kay effective jud..

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    self discipline ray solution ani

11.    Advertisement