Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaRZ[RH] View Post
    asa ang mga agencies dri cebu na hring pra japan?
    anyone maka answer ani? interesado sd ko mag japan.

Quote Originally Posted by my_hEaD_isBIG View Post
    anyone maka answer ani? interesado sd ko mag japan.
    Golden Gateway dapit capital.

edit: Capitol rather, sorry sa typo.
    Last edited by tsunade; 10-08-2013 at 07:54 AM.

maybe PESO can help, ask the Capitol or City Hall for an assistance.

Golden Gateway dapit sa capitol...im from that agency

thanks sa mga replies!

unsai mga work ninyo s japan?

fortunately my company is situated layo sa city...10k yen is enough for 1 month expenses on food without
    being tihik,,usually duha akong sud-an every meal..

Quote Originally Posted by iamirene View Post
    maybe i dont have a big appetite..i can only consume 5 kilos of rice (2Kyen) and I budget 4500 yen weekly for meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, eggs. i cook adobo which lasts sometimes for 2 days, tinolang manok, sinigang, paliya, tortang talong, or anything basta within the budget. I usually go to Seiyu or Tokyu store after 8pm kay daghan discount. Sa Lumine kay every 8:30pm kay naa cla gipang pack na tag 1050yen worth of assorted seafoods. sometimes ang original price sa pack is 4kyen. i have 50k yen meal allowance pero ever since nag buy ko ug yuta and patukod balay, i tried to save little by little until naka learn jud ko how to spend wisely. pag first kay hurot pirmi ako allowance.
    Ka relate ko aning gastoha. Tong nag training pako sa japan, Di pud kaabot ako gasto sa pagkaon ana kay libre man ko paniudto. Kung kahibalo ka modiskarte sobra pa ng 20k yen..

Dili sayun dri sa japan..dghan mga nindot..kung bafpga best of both worlds...japanese poeple ky workaholic kaayu...time conscious pd..u have to balance life nimo dri ky lisod e survive..

let's see... yeah, i believe you can survive with 20k a month for food. even less, if you don't eat that much or share food expenses with other people. though i encourage everyone living in japan to at least try out the local and foreign culinary experience. sayang man gud especially if you live in or near tokyo, considered recently as the gastronomic capital of the world (at least according to michelin guide), and miss out the chance to sample the food. mahal, yeah, but hey, YOLO, right?

while i encourage people to try and come to japan, chances are, medyo lisod. japan favors a homogenous society, and companies in japan are hesitant to accept foreigners in general, especially if they don't speak the language. knowing basic japanese is still helpful, but it would be much easier if the person has advanced japanese language knowledge (N3 up). the country has also one of the strictest requirements to get a working and immigration visa, though recently became relaxed with tourist visas. work culture is a bit harsh, as what people mentioned here. but just like any other environment, it just takes a little getting used to. easiest ways to work in japan would include going thru recognized employment agencies, long-term work assignments, and marrying a japanese citizen. even then, japanese language knowhow is a must.

on the other hand, working in japan has its perks. safety, quality, excellent customer service, four seasons, hot girls, post-card quality tourist spots, cheap electronics, goddamn fast internet connections, superb food, anime stuff (for those into anime/manga), akb48 (yeah right), etc. though mahal tanan sa japan, i believe you get what you pay for.

if you do get a chance to work in or visit japan, please grab that opportunity, if only for this unique experience.

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast