Page 15 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larvs View Post
    Samsung Galaxy reviews highlight it's abysmal battery performance.

sorry that was for thr I7500. the other Galaxy's homescreen looks exactly like iPhone's. hahaha.
    Well the iPhone did copy its deisgn from the Palm Pre..
    Last edited by EarlZ; 06-11-2010 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Well the iPhone did copy its deisgn from the Palm Pre..
    While Palm does own a lot of patents, in terms of the actual device... the Apple iPhone predates the Palm Pre.

Quote Originally Posted by obemon View Post
    While Palm does own a lot of patents, in terms of the actual device... the Apple iPhone predates the Palm Pre.
    Sorry my mistake on the model name its

and not Pre

still waiting for Froyo.....

Yup, Samsung Galaxy S really looks like an iphone....

Quote Originally Posted by chanbri View Post
    still waiting for Froyo.....

Yup, Samsung Galaxy S really looks like an iphone....
    Yeah in a way, all touch screen phones are bound to look alike at some point but it is still significantly better in terms of features and design though.

I just got my Samsung Galaxy Spica last Friday. So far, this is the Touch Screen Phone that I am liking. Had the Omnia 1 and Jet before, but nothing beats it screen sensitiveness and intelligence. In those two phones I have to use my nails to tag/click on small items, the Spica, just my big thumb, surprising. Signal is also wonderful, its as capable as my wife's N82 and my parting E71 phone. But what I like about it, is that how closely integrated this is with your/ my google account. The android market is a haven of lots of nice to have apps/ games. The only thing right now that I have to be careful is my internet/ data access. But just a tip, create a new APN with fake values and make that as your default APN, just in case you would want to access internet again, you can just switch to the legal APN. Oh, wifi access is such a breeze, best phone to connect to, no hassle.
    Now, as I look back, deciding this phone over the Omnia II, is worth it. And Hey, best bang for the back for more than half the price of an Iphone, you get better, functionality. Btw, we are doing a training on fundamentals of Android Apps Development, you might would want to attend, its not for free but I can give discounts to Istorya members. It will be on July 3, 4, though still far, but better to cross your calendars for this. Fyi, seats are limited. Fire me up a message and will reply you with the details…

wanna feel a little of "HTC SENCE",try this Fancy Widget App for Android | Android Mobile News

Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    I just got my Samsung Galaxy Spica last Friday. So far, this is the Touch Screen Phone that I am liking. Had the Omnia 1 and Jet before, but nothing beats it screen sensitiveness and intelligence. In those two phones I have to use my nails to tag/click on small items, the Spica, just my big thumb, surprising. Signal is also wonderful, its as capable as my wife's N82 and my parting E71 phone. But what I like about it, is that how closely integrated this is with your/ my google account. The android market is a haven of lots of nice to have apps/ games. The only thing right now that I have to be careful is my internet/ data access. But just a tip, create a new APN with fake values and make that as your default APN, just in case you would want to access internet again, you can just switch to the legal APN. Oh, wifi access is such a breeze, best phone to connect to, no hassle.
    Now, as I look back, deciding this phone over the Omnia II, is worth it. And Hey, best bang for the back for more than half the price of an Iphone, you get better, functionality. Btw, we are doing a training on fundamentals of Android Apps Development, you might would want to attend, its not for free but I can give discounts to Istorya members. It will be on July 3, 4, though still far, but better to cross your calendars for this. Fyi, seats are limited. Fire me up a message and will reply you with the details…
    yup... also had my spica last week. And i think it's worth every penny. I'm surprised though that the phone doesn't have an fm radio.

about the android app development training. Do you have to be a programmer to understand it? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by grovestreet View Post
    yup... also had my spica last week. And i think it's worth every penny. I'm surprised though that the phone doesn't have an fm radio.

about the android app development training. Do you have to be a programmer to understand it? hehe
    That's a big YES. Prerequisite is having background in J2SE..

hello guys i just got my Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 nice kaayo 2.1 nadaan... wel said grovestreet worth every penny jud!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast