Page 15 of 249 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Morgan Chase

beha ning PoorPrince oi... nangalag kalag pa man bisag human na heheheh.. pamalhin namo! mga gagmay sweldo matod pa ni borgy1981!!! hehehe

apply mo JP MORGAN ila temp office kai naa sa E-Office 1 buyon sa NEC. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by wsraxe View Post
    @ borgy and ryan: support akong gi applyan. final interview ganina...i asked about the credit card thing. they told me that if you are a delinquent payer then, you would not be hired. i also asked about their live date and they told me its going to be march next year. they would not be hiring agents until last week of december or early january.

by the way, they would not let you sign the contract unless you are done with the requirements but they of course will discuss the JO with you.

hope i answered all your questions.
    umm nice end of dec or first of jan? go! go! go! pwede mgpa refer or walk in?

JP Morgan Chase...? ...so what will happen sa ila account handled by another BPO here in cebu? i close?

nope, dili cya walk-in. as of now dili cla sugot walk in kay wala pa kaau staff. go to their website or mynimo.com. they would call you at first. kung naay US number mu call nimo that's probably susan, HR nila nga US-based. she'll do the initial interview then arrange you to meet your manager/head. more instructions will follow after. it took about 2 weeks for them to call me kay daghan na jud kaau ni apply. so far nag wait pako sa results kay next week man daw.

if naa silay account diri sa cebu, then i pull-out guro nila.

@wsraxe ang entry level nila will be either end of dec or first week of jan dba, so dapat ba mi magsend nalang sa amo application? coz for sure daghan napod mang apply.. hehehe

naa JP dri na sa cebu?

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 249 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast