Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Default Re: Suggestion lang para sa mga trader's dri sa Buy and Sell

besides sa jr nga rank ok sad baya tung icons, maski 1 Icon ragud to indicate that the person is a legit and responsible buyer/seller. Saon lng noon pag verify, sukad sukad 2 items pa akong na transact diri nya ok raman, way mahay

Junior Member Premium Member

i was posting and selling before but recently not so active. now that i came again to buy and sell new items i cant post. u know what sometimes this rule is not friendly to new business oportunities. here you are want to sell or buy something but you have to post alot of nonsense things which waste too much time just to get a simple thing done. well if you want to get things done quick this might not be the place. i think u'll be discouraging new transactions here. if you want to screen some of these people put nalang a minimum fee for the members. anyway any trader or businessman can just add that to the cost. or there are other ways better than this. pls improve.!!! you might be just restricting to your potential markets. thanks.

Blog Entries

VMAE MEMBERS

What : VMAE EB
    When : September 15, Friday (8:30pm)
    Where : AudioPro Parking area (Infront of U.S.P. Salinas Drive)
    Agenda: VMAE LOGO Selection, Election of Officers, Audition Rides

GUYS!!! E.B. Time! dghan ni mu adto! I hope every member here sa vmae would participate, Im inviting other people and groups to go para the club would grow Everyone should do their part, invite other pips or sent messages to other members in this forum. let them be aware that we have an e.b. thanks

pets and airsoft dghan sad mu apil

links

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=100826.0

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....054#msg1962054

everyone can join thanks :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

ryn there is a fee naman sa members but they cant restrict new members especially people just looking for stuff or wanted to post to ask prices here is the link https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=90270

my advice sa buy and sell is to put prices in everything they sell :mrgreen: in my threads i put pictures and put all prices together para people will just call me up directly, if they have something to ask they can just send me a private message, post a question or call me directly sa aku fone. i put my contact no. sa side with the avatar para sure makita jud sa mga customer directly and isa sad is find a way nga ma halin na imu product cz in every business naa jud na competencya and naa jud na support sa mga customer if they are happy so they post again in the thread how they feel So prospects view your thread and see if your a realiable person

name, address, contact no. , and 2 valid id's ra kailangan para maka assure ka.. or NBI clearance ba kaha .. para kami mga buyers / sellers naa sa Mindanao paka participate

nanay nahitaboan nga nailad diri sa buy and sell? waaaaaahhhhhhhhh.. unsaon nalang naa raba koy gusto paliton

wala pako ka try ug purchase kay ako pirmi nako gakabiktima.. sa ebay.ph ikaduha nako nailad.. gipalit nako item human ala gi abot sa akoa.. huhuhu 

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Kennels
    name, address, contact no. , and 2 valid id's ra kailangan para maka assure ka.. or NBI clearance ba kaha .. para kami mga buyers / sellers naa sa Mindanao paka participate
    For me, no need for those NBI Clearance stuff or even valid IDs. It won't suffice especially if it's a die-hard "mangingilad" that you're dealing with.

The best safeguard would be sa inyung sabot. Remember that this is the internet and it's very difficult to regulate people here.

Try making negotiations, like for example negotiate with the seller that you will only send your money if he is ready to ship his package, or at least make sure that he is already at the courier office. In other words, "magdungan mo." If he says that he has already shipped his package, ask for a tracking number RIGHT AWAY and verify this on the internet. Make sure also that the courier is reputable like DHL, LBC, or Aboitiz 2Go.

If the seller doesn't give you a tracknig number "within a few minutes" you can always cancel your "money send" transaction. I'm not sure though if there is a fee for this.

Also, do not deal with sellers if they don't have a contact number that you can call. This usually leads you to sending the money first and the seller "assuring" you that he will ship the item "tomorrow" pa because he left it at home daw, and other excuses.

Basta ang importante, kinahanglan magdungan mo -- siya naa na sa courier office while ikaw at the same time naa na ba ron sa Western Union, or what.

I have made purchases over the internet already (Bidshot, eBili, Istorya.Net) and so far I haven't encountered bad things. With regards to bidshot and eBili, most of the sellers where from Manila and I always made sure that when I am ready to send my money, he should also be ready to send the item right away otherwise I would immediately cancel the money I sent if ever he says that tomorrow pa niya i send.

I have also experienced in eBay wherein a foreigner from Tongo, Africa offered to buy my PDA which I posted there. In fact, he sent me an advance payment through "Western Union." I tried to check the link he gave me and I found out that it was a "phishing" site; in other words, a bogus Western Union website. Good thing though that I was able to take notice of it.

Blog Entries

Yup x 2 bro! i had purchase alot in different comapanies even in u.s. ebay,newegg and etc.! its very important that you have to check the sellers reputation or feedback and negotiate properly

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Kennels
    wala pako ka try ug purchase kay ako pirmi nako gakabiktima.. sa ebay.ph ikaduha nako nailad.. gipalit nako item human ala gi abot sa akoa.. huhuhu
    mao ba... i thought tinuod na ang ebay??.. bsin ang uban sad nag paka aron lng.. nya didn't you check his/her background? any I.Ds?... nano nagpailad ka??

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast