Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Elite Member

Wala man ko kibaw anang PhilNits...wala man koy whatever certification.

You just have to be open-minded because everyone is supposed to have different paths.
    Whatever path you take, it is the goals you set and the effort you give that will take you far.
    Invest in yourself, know your talents, take risks and don't be lazy. (As in sakit gyud na sa Pinoy tapolan)

Kanang naa sa probinsya, unless you have a good resume you won't be hired unless you come here.
    Sa ganahan mu program, daghan mudawat og fresh grad. Sa fresh grad, your motivation must be to learn and that is all you have to think about for now.

Lastly, bisag kinsa, lisud gyud kaayo ang sugod, except for those lucky ones, and you don't have enough time finding out if you are one of those lucky ones.

I hate programming but most of the time i love it...

pede pod ka mag sys ad nalng!

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Its so ironic to hear someone who GRADUATED in the field of IT but then hates PROGRAMMING .
    Hahaha. I know it's ironic. But it's possible. Experiencing it first hand. lol

Up for this question. I wanna know pud unsay lain options sa mga computer courses grad

Blog Entries
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    IDOL nko...

+innocente+

call center na lng TS hehehe

ako 3rd year paman ko sa I.T...pero plano di ko mag I.T(programming or any), di man sa ingnon di ko ganahan ug programming. Ang jud gusto nako ay mag animation, plan on mag 2nd courser or mag self study lang just to enhance my drawings skills (like crossing over to 3rd modelling or matte finish painting). Ang pagka I.T nako is para maka hibalo lang sa computer world para di pud ma ihas..ehehehe....

8.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415