Page 146 of 285 FirstFirst ... 136143144145146147148149156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2848

Default Re: Immigrating to CANADA?

Quote Originally Posted by ndeguzman View Post
    you can apply at Telus its a big telecom company here in vancouver, when are you scheduled to arrive here? gud luck!
    Thanks for your inputs ndeguzman. I guess you're a lady if I am not mistaken ma'am. Anyway yeah i heard nindot sa daw ang Telus. Slightly familiar sad ko nila 1 time I was copied in our internal communication sa among company regarding their international connectivity between their Call Centers in Manila going to Canada. I am still assessing if me and my family will go to vancouver or toronto. My friends though recommend toronto as for my skills can be so fit to the current IT industry there. where are you located in vancouver ma'am?

hapit na ko human sa akong application. ang nbi clearance na lng jd kuwang. scheduled ko for sept. 12 pa jd. dugay pa kaayo. hapit na bya magclose para sa nurses. pwde ra ba magpass ug application walay nbi? but naa koy police clearance. nakabasa sd ko sa website nga pwde ra i-follow ang nbi. naa kasulay diri nga gi-ing-ana lang?? please please help. tia!

nakabasa pd ko ani sa website:
    We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...uides/EG73.asp

Quote Originally Posted by pc101 View Post
    hapit na ko human sa akong application. ang nbi clearance na lng jd kuwang. scheduled ko for sept. 12 pa jd. dugay pa kaayo. hapit na bya magclose para sa nurses. pwde ra ba magpass ug application walay nbi? but naa koy police clearance. nakabasa sd ko sa website nga pwde ra i-follow ang nbi. naa kasulay diri nga gi-ing-ana lang?? please please help. tia!

nakabasa pd ko ani sa website:
    We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.

Guide 7000 - Application for Permanent Residence: Federal Skilled Worker Class
    pariha ta pc101. didto ko ganiha sept 12 na jud mi ako wifey nakaschedule. hopefully mahuman nami within the month para sugod na ang day 1 sa counting.

Quote Originally Posted by ndeguzman View Post
    mostly sa toronto ang it jobs..
    How about engineering/shipbuiling jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by netad View Post
    pariha ta pc101. didto ko ganiha sept 12 na jud mi ako wifey nakaschedule. hopefully mahuman nami within the month para sugod na ang day 1 sa counting.
    nurse pd ka bro?

Hi Dilbert,
    I would like to suggest you that,please search online then you could get best results for it.It is the best option.Try it..

canadian immigration

canada visa

Getting the 5th spot is not too bad at all

Melbourne has edged out long-time front-runner Vancouver to be rated the world's most liveable city, a worldwide survey from the Economist Intelligence Unit said Tuesday.

The Australian metropolis topped the Global Liveability Survey's ranking of 140 cities worldwide, ahead of Canada's Vancouver which dominated the rankings for almost a decade but is now third behind the Austrian capital, Vienna.

Australian cities featured prominently in the top 10, with Sydney ranked sixth and Perth and Adelaide in joint eighth place, according to the survey, which is conducted twice a year.

Canada also did well, with Toronto and Calgary holding fourth and fifth places respectively. Helsinki in Finland (seventh) and New Zealand's Auckland (tenth) rounded out the top 10.

Cities were scored on political and social stability, crime rates, access to quality health care, cultural events, the environment, education and the standard of infrastructure.

"Australia, with a low population density and relatively low crime rates, continues to supply some of the world's most liveable cities," said survey editor Jon Copestake.

"Despite the rising cost of living, driven by the strong Australian dollar, these cities offer a range of factors to make them highly attractive."

Among other well-known cities, Paris came 16th, two places ahead of Tokyo. The top-ranked American city was Honolulu which came 26th, while London was a lowly 53rd, just behind Singapore.

Against the strong performance of Australian and Canadian cities, other parts of the world saw their rankings affected by austerity measures and unrest.

The Greek capital Athens dropped five places to 67th due to recent government cutbacks and protests.

The Arab uprisings prompted a fall in liveability for affected cities in the Middle East. This was most pronounced in Tripoli, where the descent into civil war saw its ranking plummet from 107th to 135th.

Zimbabwe's capital, Harare, was the least liveable city, just ahead of Dhaka in Bangladesh and the Papua New Guinea capital Port Moresby.

Galibug ming mga taga Vancouver nganong na #3 tungod sa problema sa Hi-way sa pikas isla ha ha hay.... but #3 ain't bad at all...

Quote Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Getting the 5th spot is not too bad at all

Melbourne has edged out long-time front-runner Vancouver to be rated the world's most liveable city, a worldwide survey from the Economist Intelligence Unit said Tuesday.

The Australian metropolis topped the Global Liveability Survey's ranking of 140 cities worldwide, ahead of Canada's Vancouver which dominated the rankings for almost a decade but is now third behind the Austrian capital, Vienna.

Australian cities featured prominently in the top 10, with Sydney ranked sixth and Perth and Adelaide in joint eighth place, according to the survey, which is conducted twice a year.

Canada also did well, with Toronto and Calgary holding fourth and fifth places respectively. Helsinki in Finland (seventh) and New Zealand's Auckland (tenth) rounded out the top 10.

Cities were scored on political and social stability, crime rates, access to quality health care, cultural events, the environment, education and the standard of infrastructure.

"Australia, with a low population density and relatively low crime rates, continues to supply some of the world's most liveable cities," said survey editor Jon Copestake.

"Despite the rising cost of living, driven by the strong Australian dollar, these cities offer a range of factors to make them highly attractive."

Among other well-known cities, Paris came 16th, two places ahead of Tokyo. The top-ranked American city was Honolulu which came 26th, while London was a lowly 53rd, just behind Singapore.

Against the strong performance of Australian and Canadian cities, other parts of the world saw their rankings affected by austerity measures and unrest.

The Greek capital Athens dropped five places to 67th due to recent government cutbacks and protests.

The Arab uprisings prompted a fall in liveability for affected cities in the Middle East. This was most pronounced in Tripoli, where the descent into civil war saw its ranking plummet from 107th to 135th.

Zimbabwe's capital, Harare, was the least liveable city, just ahead of Dhaka in Bangladesh and the Papua New Guinea capital Port Moresby.

kay sige kuno mog uwan! :P

Istoryans in Canada post your location for reference

1. Ndeguzman - Vancouver (BC) - since 2007

11.    Advertisement