Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Re: ARE YOU SAFE?

Quote Originally Posted by noRika
    is it the vigilantes are the answers of the thousand of crimes? if so.... calling all vigilantes to assassinate first all corrupt officials that hinder our country to be economically & peacefully stabilized.. :mrgreen:
    WOuld that make you safe when all POLITICIANS are saints ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

^^^ if the answer of my question is YES.... maybe we are all safe!

I like the way you answer yadz ... " IF " and " MAYBE " . SO definitiely , its not a firm suggestion because you are not sure of the outcome .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default Is it still safe to stay in Cebu with the recent surge of crime?

Ive been living in Cebu for the last 15 years and this is the first time i feel so unsafe esp. for my children. Before, news about death is not very rampant. I feel paranoid when they take the public transport matiming unya ug hold up or what. Pero karon almost everyday there's senseless killings happening..I am sad because i opt to stay here for good bec. we stayed in Mla for a while but it's becoming like manila now with all the criminal syndicates operating. I don't like Lacson before but we really need people like him now in the govt. or Ramos kanang kahadlokan gyud sa mga tao. I think we need that kind of President. Kanang tough gyud unta.

Default Re: is it still safe to stay in Cebu with the recent surge of crime?

i think these events are actually leading to somewhat "overtime" workout sa mga tulisan.... cause maybe they are also in "paranoid mode" nga dili na unya cla maka tulis during sa ASEAN summit. i've been here for more than 25 years, and for me,karon ra jud grabe ning mga nahitabo.... in my own opinion, murag dili taas ang possibility nga ma pareha jud sa manila ang cebu. just to think about the land area, dili maka dali2x ug tago palayo ang mga kawatan unlike sa luzon and mindanao. naa jud na ang tulis ug kawat everywhere, pero daghan makawatan sa manila kay daghan man ang mga tawo didto, and dako pa jud ang area nga maka tago.

pero if these incidents will continue after the summit, then that's another story i guess....

Depends kung asa nga mga places sa cebu. Not safe if you live close to zapatera, colon, carbon, lorega, echavez, mango and lahug.

Wa ba kaha nigara ni mga criminal kay wala na ang death penalty?Wala na man gud ilang kahadlokan. Ang ato govt kay dili gyud anang death penalty kay human rights violation kuno unya kanang mga biktima anang mga kriminal unsa tawag nila ana? an eye for an eye naa man gani na sa bible. Mao patas gyud unta kung murder ang kaso dapat sad patyon gyud.Ibalik and death penalty

Quote Originally Posted by purple
    Wa ba kaha nigara ni mga criminal kay wala na ang death penalty?Wala na man gud ilang kahadlokan. Ang ato govt kay dili gyud anang death penalty kay human rights violation kuno unya kanang mga biktima anang mga kriminal unsa tawag nila ana? an eye for an eye naa man gani na sa bible. Mao patas gyud unta kung murder ang kaso dapat sad patyon gyud.Ibalik and death penalty
    The 'Human Rights" people are PRO-CRIMINAL. They are anti-VICTIMS kay ila man protektahan ang nakasala. Looy ang mga biktima. Mao kasagaran dili mo reklamo ang mga biktima kay ang mga GARAPAL sa CHR will protect the CRIMINALS. Tsk tsk tsk.

Of course, it's still safe out here in Cebu. It's better than manila. :mrgreen:

there's no place like a rural town or a quiet small city. its never really an ideal place to live in a very big city

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast