Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Lagot si Nognog, dli daw siya ang na Best man sa kasal ni Dingdong ug Marian. May nlang pandugang unta survey points.

binay know how to play politikaz very well. why don't you compare makati to davao city?

NO brighter side for Binay. Not even with his kids.

Blog Entries
    i've read an article sa Sun.Star ganina written by Wenceslao speaking something about Mayor Rama inviting Jejomar Binay sa atoang Sinulog ngari. What's catchy about his article is that he doesn't want nga mausab ang nahitabo sauna nga naay politico nag.apil2 ug message sa Grandstand. I'm with Wenceslao on his notion. I mean, the celebration that we have here in Cebu must at least be focused on the Senyor Sto. Nino.

Quote Originally Posted by new_harvey View Post
    i've read an article sa Sun.Star ganina written by Wenceslao speaking something about Mayor Rama inviting Jejomar Binay sa atoang Sinulog ngari. What's catchy about his article is that he doesn't want nga mausab ang nahitabo sauna nga naay politico nag.apil2 ug message sa Grandstand. I'm with Wenceslao on his notion. I mean, the celebration that we have here in Cebu must at least be focused on the Senyor Sto. Nino.
    Oh but it's filipino "political" tradition to put someone in the limelight for whatever personal agenda he/they may have.. we better get used to it, this is sad and unethical to say the least.
    Last edited by yhokz101; 01-09-2015 at 12:14 PM.

6.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314