View Poll Results: guys, unsaun pag pa niwang? huhuhu..chubby ko

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • wats liteslim?

0 0%
  • unsa diet best for losing A lot of weight?

6 100.00%
Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Re: how can i lose weight?im a

Eat Negative Calorie Foods

theory:

if you eat 100 calories of a food that requires 150 calories to digest, then you've burnt an additional 50 calories simply by eating that food. Typically, a 25 calorie piece of broccoli (100 gram) requires 80 calories to digest, resulting in a net loss of 55 calories from the body fat!! Thus, the more you eat, the more you lose weight!!!

asparagus, apple, beet, berries, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chili, cucumber, garlic, lettuce, grapefruit, lemon, mango, onion, orange, papaya, pineapple, spinach, turnip, zucchini, etc.

1st thing first you must have a clear goal sort of specific one to motivate you.. cause if you're motivated then you can stick to the regime more easily and get good and fast results, and also if you're that motivated you always have time...

2nd cut all those junk food... oily food, fried food, anything made from all purpose flour

3rd exercise of course... you don't have to sweat hours in the gym to get a great workout... all you need is 45mins to 1 hour at most.. <-- for lifting... and for cardio it's only about 15~20mins..

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan
    1st thing first you must have a clear goal sort of specific one to motivate you.. cause if you're motivated then you can stick to the regime more easily and get good and fast results, and also if you're that motivated you always have time...

2nd cut all those junk food... oily food, fried food, anything made from all purpose flour

3rd exercise of course... you don't have to sweat hours in the gym to get a great workout... all you need is 45mins to 1 hour at most.. <-- for lifting... and for cardio it's only about 15~20mins..
    this is all good advice for you.

I'm sure you have at least 20 mins a day you can put to preparing meals for the next day. You are much better to eat small and regular meals, maybe 6 a day, rather than 3 large ones. Try brown rice instead of white, and then follow what P-Chan said about the fried food. Pack some almonds, an apple, a banana, steam some veggies and prepare some meat the night before and take it with you. An hour in the gym will be ample time for exercise.

and also 90% of the results comes from the diet the rest from exercise

^^^ korek au mo mga bro!
    and one thing, to complete a healthy happy life you should live with these 4 factors; Food, Water, Sleep and ***.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceNice
    Eat Negative Calorie Foods

theory:

if you eat 100 calories of a food that requires 150 calories to digest, then you've burnt an additional 50 calories simply by eating that food. Typically, a 25 calorie piece of broccoli (100 gram) requires 80 calories to digest, resulting in a net loss of 55 calories from the body fat!! Thus, the more you eat, the more you lose weight!!!

asparagus, apple, beet, berries, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chili, cucumber, garlic, lettuce, grapefruit, lemon, mango, onion, orange, papaya, pineapple, spinach, turnip, zucchini, etc.
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by freeheeler
    this is all good advice for you.

I'm sure you have at least 20 mins a day you can put to preparing meals for the next day. You are much better to eat small and regular meals, maybe 6 a day, rather than 3 large ones. Try brown rice instead of white, and then follow what P-Chan said about the fried food. Pack some almonds, an apple, a banana, steam some veggies and prepare some meat the night before and take it with you. An hour in the gym will be ample time for exercise.
    yes...im planning to go to the gym

go for a fish diet,,,kana i can say na effective jud na...tag isa ka isda kada meal,,,nya kung gutomon ka between meals, pag wheat bread instead of regular na bread,,,and sa evening 1/2cup rice,,,isda lang gyud...then go to the gym...

i suggest you take Metabotrim and Fibrenet... i used metabotrim and i loz 2.5k in 3 weeks..
    naa pkoy stock .. kinsa ganahan...??its not a drug.. its a food supplement but highly effective...

bro, naa food supplement fat burner and at the same time energy enhancer?

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast