Page 14 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

Good day to all.

Heres the opening question, what can we get from religious debates? Will it make us better? or worse? Or will it only make us hate other people? Is this only for popularity? Build name to gather more people? What should be the guidelines or rules or standards as to how debates should be conducted?

i dont think debates do any good, But dialogue.. hmm that is something.

Dialogue could be used in any other conflicting aspects in life, but with Religion? Dunno man, for instance, how can Islam and the Christianity have a dialogue? And within Christianity, how can the each domination have a dialogue with one another, like the ADD and INC perhaps? I think its an unrealistic, i mean its impossible, each religion claims theyre in the Truth and anything outside their beliefs, anyone outside their group is "false"? False in the sense its not in the Truth but not necessarily Evil and bad. As many have thought, debates clear things out, make us see who the liars are, who are twisting the truth and etcetera and thats IMO is the very basic principle and purpose of religious debates. But have it lived its purpose?

ang problema is are we really sure nga search for the truth lang or to defame the other? Then is it in the Bible (usual gamiton source sa so-called christian debates) nga dapat magdebate to search for the truth?

Ga samok2 ranang debate. Ang ako sang kalagutan is naay religion(i think you know this already) claiming that if dili mo member sa ila religion, dili daw maluwas? Pag Tsure mo oi...

satan...church?

kailangan pa ba niya ug church

the most influential person of all time....SATAN

from art,literature,movies to music, books to politics even religion itself, food pati(devils food cake)

kailangan pa ng church?? anong difference nya sa church ng mga false religion...

murag kanding..hehehe

CHURCH OF SATAN--SAKSI NG KAMBING.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblue
    Ga samok2 ranang debate. Ang ako sang kalagutan is naay religion(i think you know this already) claiming that if dili mo member sa ila religion, dili daw maluwas? Pag Tsure mo oi...
    di ba mao man na ang church design nila mao ingana kay diritso saka sa langit?

maybe they are kings of astrology

In the bible, it says that Lucifer was the favorite angel of GOD. He is the perfect angel according to the bible, but when lucifer betrayed our god he was punished but the bible did not mention that he looks like a goat after.

11.    Advertisement