Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Raptors

Default Re: Toronto Raptors

hmmmm so i guess the team owner can wait for Valanciunas. .oh well, Goodluck just hope for a short season. . lock out

and yes, your young onez is indeed a good prospect. .maybe ur new coach can turn the table, and add more wins. .

playoffs? hmmm nahh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inc-pankz View Post
    hmmmm so i guess the team owner can wait for Valanciunas. .oh well, Goodluck just hope for a short season. . lock out

and yes, your young onez is indeed a good prospect. .maybe ur new coach can turn the table, and add more wins. .

playoffs? hmmm nahh
    TBH , I'm not concerned about not going to the playoffs next year . I want this team to rebuild properly . There's a lot of promising newcomers next year like Harrison Barnes , Michael Gilchrist , or Quincy Miller . I know it's tough having another losing season (if there's NBA next season) but why rush it , right ?!

---

Leandro Barbosa just picked his Player Option for 2011-12 .

Blog Entries

Good news ! My friend is back with the Raptors . He got a call on Monday that he can have his job back by next week !

Anyways ... today all 30 teams are 'officially' opening its door to their players who wants to have workout session with their team trainers . For the Raptors , only Bargnani is at the Raptors practice facility right now and most likely he's the only Raptor who's in town .

This is what the practice facility looks like this season ...

nice facility . .nindota cgro e duwa dha oe. hehe

Blog Entries

LATEST NEWS - as of 12/03/11 , 7:49 PM ET

• Ed Davis is back in Toronto . He's expected to be at the practice facility next week . From Ryan Wolstat of Toronto Sun ... Davis has put on nearly 20 lbs since the end of his rookie season . Not known whether nearly 20 lbs of fats or muscle ... I hope it's the latter .

• From my source : Raptors wanted to offer the preseason game in Dec. 18 vs Boston Celtics free of charge to the fans but the league rebuffed .

Blog Entries

LATEST NEWS - as of 12/09/11 , 12:33 PM EST

• Bell , and Rogers join forces on owning the MLSE (Raptors , Maple Leafs , TFC , Marlies , and other assets such as the Maple Leaf Square) . They'll take over 75% of the company that previously owned by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Fund .

Blog Entries

Raptors documentary ... BEHIND THE DRAFT 2011 . The only team in the NBA giving glimpse of what's going on in the war room during the 2011 NBA Draft .

Karon rako kabantay sa raptors na stadium... Nice kaayo 3d effect sa RAPTORS na signage underneath sa basket on both ends... Abi nako naa jud gipabarog na raptors sign directly underneath sa basket ahahaha cool!

Blog Entries

It was a well-fought game today ! But the ref managed to save the win for the Lakers . Butler the rascal inbounding the game and refs trying to give Lakers the win ... it was a perfect storm ! Lakers fans should thank Scott Foster -- the last time he called goaltending on LaMarcus Aldridge vs OKC .

I enjoyed the game at the ACC though ..

Blog Entries

Nice win for the Raptors against the Pistons tonight . My friends came down here in Toronto all the way from Kingston so I took them to the Raptors game . It's my first time seeing the Pistons and just want to let you know that Tayshaun Prince isn't that skinny that we see on TV .

DeMar had a great game tonight and nailed most of his jumpers . Gray had a great game as well and was the recipient of the "MVP" chant .

Raptors 103 | Pistons 93

When you arrive at the ACC early around 5ish , you get the chance to meet with the media . I was told that Wilson Chandler and his agent is in Toronto to talk with Colangelo about the "possibilities of joining the Raptors long-term" . I checked my Twitter after I learned about this , and this is what I found earlier ...

@RaptorsPR
    RFA Wilson Chandler and agent have expressed interest in #raptors. Are at tonight's game, will explore opportunities w/ team mgmt.
    @sam_amick
    Story on Wilson Chandler "exploring all avenues" in Toronto. March 1 deadline looms if he's going anywhere but Denver
    I doubt he'll sign with us this season . He's a Restricted Free Agent and Denver will definitely won't let Chandler go for nothing . It would be through sign-and-trade ... but according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement , a team can't do S&T during the season . The very likely scenario for Wilson Chandler is that he'll be a Nugget and will sign at least for the remainder of the season . Gallinari is out for the season so the Nuggets needs an SF like Chandler . For now , I'm satisfied with James Johnson as the starter SF .

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast