Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aztina888 View Post
    hahahaha BACK READ DUDE!!!! by the way whats your consumption?
    kindly BACK READ lang jud... mybe youl find there the answer wahahahaha YES IM OUT OF MY MIND wakokokokok
    You don't need to remind me on back reading...

I ain't a newbie......

You keep insisting the LOW REV means more gas is consumed and now you say the engine could overheat....

ABSURD......
    you really don't know how an engine works....

im not reminding you OMG im telling you to BACK READ so youd understand and see that i said the best RPM to shift is 2 - 2.5k some guy was saying he's changing gears below 2k rpm so DUH!!!! and who said your a newbie. obviously you not, with everything you know wahahahaha

i admit i kinda know some techie things about engine CAUSE I LOVE CARS and its my passion. so yeah i dont know how engine works wakokokok why dont you try stressing your engine and lets see if you dont mess it up.

do you fix your cars engine, do you? I DONT THINK SO DUDE!! you dont even clean it. you have your alipores to do that for you.

again whats your consumption with you Innova?

There is nothing wrong with changing gears at 2000rpm

Again you are just throwing people into confusion.....

You love cars... but DON'T KNOW how an engine works....

Stressing engines by lowering the rpm That is NOT STRESS.... you mean to say an engine on idle is on stress because of low rpm?

an idle engine can even power the car's airconditioning.....

(i ain't a newbie.... I back read all the time... and get to read ABSURD things)

ahhh so you know how to clean an engine.... THAT's IT.... is that how you get your ideas of an engine
    Last edited by ajol; 05-30-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajol View Post
    There is nothing wrong with changing at 2000rpm

Again you are just throwing people into confusion.....

You love cars... but DON'T KNOW how an engine works....

Stressing engines by lowering the rpm That is NOT STRESS.... you mean to say an engine on idle is on stress because of low rpm?

an idle engine can even power the car's airconditioning.....
    whose confusing who? like what i said READ my post again so youd find the answer!!!

hahaha yup your right i dont know how engine works.. hehehe wakokokok yes sir!!!

you DMF ahahaha who you said an engine on idle is stressed? how can it be stress when its not even making the car move. DUH!!! its on IDLE remember? CARS NOT MOVING!!!

you just dont know what your talking about do you? do you even know why your car is not stress when you turn on the a/c?

why wont you answer my question WHATS YOU CONSUMPTION?

hahaha do you think cleaning you engine/engine bay is easy? wow you so... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG dude your all talk.. hahayz...

well i am just getting your IDEAS

low rpm means more fuel consumed

low rpm stresses the car engine

Question... if the car is stress on low rpm why put on an aircon inside the car

Quote Originally Posted by aztina888 View Post
    hahaha do you think cleaning you engine/engine bay is easy? wow you so... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG dude your all talk.. hahayz...
    I think its ONLY YOU who insist that low engine rpm consumes more fuel...

3 people not including me says otherwise.... HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED IT

so better know what you are talking.... because it looks like you are all talk..

boss ajol ...seems na talented & expert kaau ka!

why not using your talent & experties on engines to counter act the situation we are facing on high prices of gas! do something not just talking!!! lol

aztina bro! you're awesome! lol

I have also read from honda club forums about shifting points on your car to maximize fuel efficiency...

Usrolla is very right... preferred shifting point is around 2k rpm to 2.5k rpm... as explained by some of the members, when we shift lower than the mentioned rpm, dugay ang response sa power sa makina, thus you will be stepping more on the gas to gradually regain power.

Quote Originally Posted by ajol View Post
    well i am just getting your IDEAS

low rpm means more fuel consumed

low rpm stresses the car engine

Question... if the car is stress on low rpm why put on an aircon inside the car
    OMG just what i thought you know nothing about engines.. turning on the A/C puts alot of stress to your engine.. i bet you didnt know that upgrading your Alternator puts more stress too..
    geeez

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast