• Marriott

13 4.05%
  • Parklane

9 2.80%
  • Club Ultima

23 7.17%
Page 14 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which gym do you go to?

For me, mas better gyud ang equipments sa Fitness First... layo ra ang holiday spa... But like the others, i transferred to holiday spa coz mas nice iyang service. I saw a lot of faces there nga gikan sa Fitness First rasad. they say sad nga mas nindot gyud daw ug equipments ang FF than Holiday.

well if we think about it. FF is like pure FITNESS FIRST GYM.. hehe so if you want to get buffed up and all. you can go here. and its okay..

(its quite sad abit because one of my friends who worked out in FF had a bad experience with costumer service. they kinda like treated him in a bad way. regarding getting good information about everything about the gym, specially about the contract.) well people do make mistakes.. so its all good

BUT, in holiday. its like a SPA/WALLCLIMBING CENTER/POOL AREA/etc.. so i guess that is nice. i like the thought that holiday spa has a running thingy place in their gym. at least you can move around.hehe

(so i guess it all depends with your needs and what you want)

and about metro sports. i read that its now 4500 a year membership (please comment if i got it wrong). then you dont have to be in groups already compared to the last promo. this is also limited i think.. hehe its around 375pesos a month. thats cheap.. i guess metrosports is one good gym to go to.. :mrgreen: place is nice and its affordable for students.. hehe

ey. about zen spa. its 800 for students and for adults its 1200.. these are the latest prices i got lately from them.

you should try going to their gym place.. i like the place better than the gym hehehe gym is simple.. and oh yeah.. going to the gym, its funny because on your way up the stairs, its like your exercising already. hehehehe oh wells..

fitness first
    1650 one time fee
    1000 membership fee
    2050 monthly

has the safest and the best equipment.
    plus sauna, steam bath

after enroll, naa free bag, headphone, towel n water container

P2,050.00 monthly... for me its too much... dili pud complete ang equipment sa FF, pero pang socialsocial, pwede ra kaayo... cheapohardcore gyms mas cheaper and mas complete...

good thing about Holiday Spa and other gyms, mo DAWAT SILA UG CASH... ang FF, credit card gyud... so its a no no for me... 100%... hehehe...

Maybe ang FF di kaayo complete sa mga bodybuilders... but for us nga toning lang, nindot gyud ilang machines didto. Especially their AB machines. Nindot sad ilang cardio machines.

Nindot ang holiday but gamay lang... one area ra tanan... except for the cardio machines. Unlike sa FF nga lain lain ang areas... lahi ang weights, lahi ang abs, etc.

ok ok.. well indeed fitnessF is for really bodybuiding. hehe i still like holiday spa tho.. hehe

php2050 something is too much for me..

(still it remains. it depends on what your budget is and what you want. so just be practical in all your needs, any gym will do, what matters is we LOOSE the FAT and become FIT and HEALTHY) diba? hehehehe

oh by the way mga ZENSPA people.. i heard that ZEN spa is closing.. is this true?? luuya uyy.. they wont refund but give a massage worth your pay. hehe hehe its sad and funny... sayang..

zenspa katong naa sa ramos? mu close na? bago raman to cla... y man daw? hehe

@sonny: What I meant was, FF may not be that good for those bodybuilders coz kulangan sila sa equipments...

Zen spa is at AS fortuna, above Coffee beanery.

for upper body, FF is complete...for real, grabe ka complete... what they lack are those for legs and calves...
    hack squat, leg press (the real one), lying leg curls, seated calf and standing calf machines...

well, most gyms with a/c dont have most of those... hehehe... Bodytone(naa sila lying leg curls), Holiday Spa, Fitness Advantage... etc... platinum gym was complete though, but not sure if Marco Polo will re-open it...

My point was, if we compare ang pagka sulit (monthly charges) sa FF and Holiday Spa, mas sulit ang H-Spa... especially dili tikasan ang holiday spa... hehehe...

11.    Advertisement