Page 14 of 845 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default re: Dallas Mavericks

Now, it's Marquis Daniels turn to shine... I think he is capable also...

Quote Originally Posted by inyourface
    btaw bai koykoy . . pag followup ni dirk abi nak0 naay foul kay naAy contact gamay . . kulba kaAu . .
    I mean his jumpshot at the freethrow area with bruce bowen that resulted in a jumpball.. But then, no excuses. He is half a foot tall than bruce but he put the ball behind his head when bruce is behind him... Grabe pressure pressure pressure

I feel amused by Steve Kerr discussing Dirk & David Haseloff... Di ba, Dirk was interviewed what he does during crunch time? And he answered he sings a song from David Haselloff? Hehe

there's still a couple of options for the Mavs at point, Armstrong and Daniels. the former is a tenacious defender while the latter is also a slasher. what the Mavs will be missing this friday is Terry's clutch shooting but I believe Daniels will provide the much needed scoring in Terry's absence and he'll serve as another puzzle to solve for the Spurs which is his prowess in attacking the basket.

this things usually would cause the whole team to rally behind their "fallen" comrade, in this case, Jason Terry. remember game 6 between the Suns and the Lakers in the first round where Raja Bell got suspended for that infamous "clothesline takedown" on Kobe? sounds familiar? expect a rabid and raucous crowd at the American Airlines Center this friday and please.. don't forget to "fasten your seatbelts" everyone.. :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

^^bro, are you in Dallas now?

What do you think of this play?

i just hope daniels or armstrong can provide some contribution on the court... i'd like to see them rally and do whatever it takes to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by koykoy

That is a foul!

Definitely a foul... a block is when a player touches the ball in front of the offensive player.

Here, Bowen displayed a behind block, but his hand obviously is in contact with Dirk's. I don't see a reason why this should be a no-call.

Yah, it should be... But the new rules of FIBA now allows the defender to touch the hand of the offensive player... What I see in the picture is the wrist though...

It's a tough no-calll.... But then, it will be sweeter to play in Dallas and eliminate the Spurs hehe (fingers crossed)

we'll just hope that dirk and company will have their gun smoking for a very crucial game 6!

yes

In my opinion, that's a foul, but this series have been officiated poorly (4 out of 5) which resulted to wins in the last seconds so I'm not too critical about it. most of the sports analysts in the tri-media are picking the Spurs to win game 6 due to Terry's absence but I still picked the Mavs to win tonight, remember Raja Bell and Larry Hughes? their respective teams rallied behind them.. let the drama continue..
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

waAhHH . . Jason Terry was suspended . . patay tas game 6 ani . . =/

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2006/jaso...ed_060518.html

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 845 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast