Page 14 of 588 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Badminton Enthusiasts of Cebu, post your messages here.....

@scalpel: yeah sure... maybe after 2-3 months nalang coz our training isn't regular sad. We're not good gyud so way challenge. hahaha. If you play regularly, you'll improve after some time siguro so no worry.

MSBC membership is no use... pangwarta lang gyud ning J king and sons. It's better pa if guests imong kuyog with a club ultima member to get the 150 rate. Stupid kaayo right? Grabe kaayo sila uy... little things like that, ila pang kuti kutihon...

@notice : paging Berto, asa na ka?

@polgas: i come as a guest ra pud so mananghid pa gyud ko sa ultima members na tig sched sa msbc if i bring someone along.

@starr: i agree gyud sa stupidity anang combination rate nila. useless gyud ang msbc membership if you have an ultima member in your group. was telling all my friends to wait for msbc to open coz didto mi pa member tanan instead of courtyard. after it opened, i told them not to join kay sayang lang. hehe! you should have been there during the 1st week they opened. grabe ka stupid coz even if you're msbc member and you played with ultima member, your rate is P225/hour plus you have to pay a guest fee pa gyud! we kept on complaining during the 1st two weeks of their operation. maybe those complaints helped bring down their rates to what they are now.

@burokhuli: camp lapu-lapu kanang headquarters sa central command in lahug. they have two courts inside the camp. it's nice there coz mineral water is free aside from the good lighting and ventilation. hahaha!

@scalpel : unsay pasabot nimo anang Ventilation? You mean naai hangin? Kai One Requirement sa Badminton Court is no Air Interference for the Birdies. Duul ra diay na sa inyung METRO SPORTS ang Camp Lapu-lapu, abi nakog diri sa Lapu-Lapu City ba. hehehehehe!!

@scalpel: really? wow... i'm sure if we were there, complain sad mi. hahaha! Ang nakabati sa MSBC and Club Ultima is wa pa kaayo matarong ilang rules. Later on na siguro sila maka realize sa ilang stupid rules when there are no more people playing there... when other cheaper badminton clubs will open.

@everybody : Kinsay taga Mandaue diri?

scalpel, ahh, mao ba? how do we get in tough with camp lapu-lapu? pwede maskin kinsa lang magdula didto? kay layuan man gud mi sa abellana hehehe since pabor man sa aom kay duol lang sa office namo, naa ra man mi sa lahug dude, lets get together sometime and smash some cocks

@polgas : NEC man diay mong e99y sa?

burokhuli yep! naa mi dula pud unya sa ymca, 5-7 ata

@polgas : sige go

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 588 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast