Page 14 of 352 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

what kind of exercises do you recommend if you can't afford to go to a gym??

need program para burn fat.

mga bai. unsay sign sa overtraining? am i overtraining?
    M-F - gym :1:30 session all lifting , lain muscle groups daily
    sat - bike, sun - rest
    taking whey, multi and fish oil
    use to be 50lbs overweight. cut down my cardio. cardio nako bike nalang ug fun run occasionally. now im in my IBW and looking and feeling good. goal is abs (napa gamay fat but not noticeable ug mag shirt) and getting lean. maybe bulk a lil. \m/

Quote Originally Posted by oihc923 View Post
    mga bai. unsay sign sa overtraining? am i overtraining?
    M-F - gym :1:30 session all lifting , lain muscle groups daily
    sat - bike, sun - rest
    taking whey, multi and fish oil
    use to be 50lbs overweight. cut down my cardio. cardio nako bike nalang ug fun run occasionally. now im in my IBW and looking and feeling good. goal is abs (napa gamay fat but not noticeable ug mag shirt) and getting lean. maybe bulk a lil. \m/
    If you're feeling good then you're not overtraining. Your program looks pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dodong69 View Post
    mo apply ba sa nag paniwang ang 40-50 mins nga work-out?
    pwede but you should look at what you're eating too. a successful weight loss program entails two things: 1.) a good and consistent exercise regimen, and 2.) proper diet. by proper diet, i mean eating the right foods at the right amounts. eating a proper diet won't only make you lose weight, it will make you healthy in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick991 View Post
    what kind of exercises do you recommend if you can't afford to go to a gym??
    There are a lot. You could do body weight exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, and squats. Jogging or sprinting for cardio is also more than good enough. Consistency is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    There are a lot. You could do body weight exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, and squats. Jogging or sprinting for cardio is also more than good enough. Consistency is the key.
    There are programs that use just bodyweight like P90X. You can check out the results here:
    YouTube - Day 90 on P90X

But it's really tough. Apparently needs 2 hrs continuous intense workout. But look at the results! (though i've also heard these results are faked)

Quote Originally Posted by RMK711 View Post
    There are programs that use just bodyweight like P90X. You can check out the results here:
    YouTube - Day 90 on P90X

But it's really tough. Apparently needs 2 hrs continuous intense workout. But look at the results! (though i've also heard these results are faked)
    Get ripped like that and do those in just 90 days? That's fake. But props to that man. It's more like 600-700 days for me.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    Get ripped like that and do those in just 90 days? That's fake. But props to that man. It's more like 600-700 days for me.
    daghan ni ingon tinuod na ang P90x. taas jud kaayo ka og pagantos. P90x its a seven day workout. naa ko video n instruction. dli madala. maka buang jud.
    Last edited by lestat1116; 08-13-2010 at 06:10 PM.

how can i get rid of my belly fats? am 31 years old and gave birth last march. i became fat after 3 months of giving birth?

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 352 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast