Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: MemCard (MMC, SD, MS, xD) Compatibility Matrix

mao OT na kaayo

anyway i'm using Kingston 1 GB dv rs mmc for my N90, no problems mn sd, bought it @ cdrking :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by markyap
    OT na kaayo mo guyz...

vader: did the ritek card you got had a package that looked like this...
    http://www.ritekusa.com/ebproductdetail.asp?id=64 (yellow background is the slower version)
    http://www.ridata.com/asia_en/product_fm_4.htm (grey background is the new pro 150x version)
    with the big ridata smack in front...
    if not then its fake!
    why not file sa DTI nga ang cdrking namaligya ug fake na products...

i think its not a fake, its a low to mid quality na product of ritek thats why its cheap not the one u posted na high quality and also comes with a premium price.. kay ug fake ni siya, ritek and its distributor here sa pinas will sue cdrking for selling this product but unfortunately ive never heard such news, but if you can give me i'm glad to read it...

cguro this the same with the DDR memory nga naay value ram ug naay mahalon nga ram, kaning value ram sa DDR naay part sa memory nga wala nagfunction or NG but the other part is functioning... i think i read this article sa anandtech, why there is a value ram...

cguro ug mga fake/counterfeit ila products, perte daghan mo sue nila mga multibillion company, kingston, pqi, ritek... but they are in business till now nya out of stock pa jud, kingston mn unta to ako paliton

ever heard of the expression dont believe everything u hear/read on the news...
    and dont think just because its not on the news that its not happening...
    look at all the FAKE nokia's out there...fake casings, fake phones, fake batteries (they just make them look like the original)...do you hear bout them on the news being fake...
    ey dont get me started with those fake VCD's and DVD's out there...

u didnt answer my question...did the package look like that of their website...
    hmmm, maybe ur "intense reaction" speaks for itself...call it what you want...
    bottomline, i know its not original if it didnt come with the package posted in their website.
    calm down dude

ok, heres what i know...ritek is the company name...not the trademark...
    ridata is a trademark of ritek corp...therefor they cant do much since they use RITEK (not a trademark) instead of ritek's own branding of RIDATA (a trademark) as their label...
    maybe im wrong...kaya im asking...

i registerd my company name as GIZMO...then about 6 to 9 months later globe lauched Gizmo brand of simcard...are you saying i could have made millions off that...or ran globe out of business because of that...hmmm maybe...maybe not...

ey besides not everybody has the muscles like microsoft to go after those retailers...

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

its not the same package.. but what the heck its working with the cheap price... hehehehe

how about kingston and pqi they sell, it has the same trademark... ask daw imo distributor/supplier why they are not suing cdrking for that fake products and trademark issue?

gizmo of globe is not the same with gizmo of urs... lahi mo product and service...

what do i care bout their trademark issue hehehe...let them deal with it diba...wa man ko labot ana....even distributors have not rights to the name... its the manufacture or the company that owns the trademark that can do something bout it...k dude...i think ur getting too personal bout it...im just stating facts/or what i know

bout gizmo...its bout the trade name not the product/service.
    example, when shangrila hotel was about to opened in makati many many years ago, shangrila bakeshop (already filed shangrila as a trademark) filed a suit againts them coz of the name...the bakeshop was paid a big settlement over that...

regarding kingston and pqi, when i tested them years ago kingston was good quality but slower than my other brands. (but i sometimes sell them if meron request)
    sa pqi naman, it just had to many problems in my experience that i didnt sell them anymore. i know they are cheap but i decided to put off selling them till im satisfied with the quality...
    but in respect to ur question i wouldnt know, havent seen them...got nothing to compare...

cge lng bay mark... la man ko namersonal nimo, just asking ra mn... wala mn sad ko problem sa ako napalit sa ila kay ug mahitabo nga naa problem molikay na mn sad tag palit sa ila....

ok raman...imo mana

mga bro asa ta palit og Compact Flash Memory para sa HP iPaq hx2495b and also 2GB MMC nga memory. Kana barato. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by majormiles
    mga bro asa ta palit og Compact Flash Memory para sa HP iPaq hx2495b and also 2GB MMC nga memory. Kana barato. Thanks!
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=113193.0

question: naa ko v3i ang iyang pila ang max memory iya ma support?

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast