Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Questing

Default Re: Spirit Questing

You might wanna try here in teletech guys.. product ID's has been reseted in various PC's in training rooms due to a ghost..
    Some say the ghost name if felix and and is a known computer tech way back.. hehehe

that's some scary sh*t dude

intresting...

sori OT ni gamay

@silverhawk: derts post in the proper thread, not in almost all paranormal threads. for announcements, go to events

nice avatar

scary. kuyawan man sad ta mubasa. anyway, what can you say about orbs appearing sa mga pictures. akong gf niadto baybay ,leyte kay burial ya lola then orbs appear in a lot of pictures,then naa sad if magtake siya ug pics here sa cebu..i hope camera defect lang kay ahak lisud na diko matigrambol ug ungo..after i post the pics ill inform u guys and ill ask your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by notooth

*san carlos main...reed room.....nagkagubot lang ug kalit ang tapad namo nga room...nanggawas tanang studyante..pagduol nako sa door kay nakadungog ko ug naay grabe kaayo naghilak nga babae pero wla nay mga tawo sa sulod sa room.....

bro, kanang 2 ka room sa 4th floor unahan sa law lib? wala man koy nahibalan mga ungo2x dha usc main bro pero to hear that from you mura naa jud tngai.

naay mga video ana? maypa magdocumentary mo diha

Slightly OT:

I used to see halos of different colors emanating from people when I was a kid, and I can feel when certain people are near me even though I can't see them.  Matingala na lang gud akong yaya.

I also had an imaginary playmate when I was a kid, and I often have this _very_ realistic dream of going outside my body and walking around the neighborhood.  My imaginary playmate would also take me to alternate futures and lecture me about free will blah blah blah.

Fortunately, I don't experience those weird stuff now, because I can now control my overactive imagination.  I don't believe in spirits and supernatural things anymore.

I can still see lots of colors and images when I close my eyes or when I stare in the dark, but I don't believe it's something supernatural.

[ simon.cpu ]

http://chezie14.multiply.com/photos/.../bahay_ni_lola

Hope you spirit questors check this out. My GF pics of her lola's house..there are orbs seen hope they are mere cam defects

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast