Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Film making anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by |dwyt|
    bai, joke raman to ang thai girl show sa?

ot sa ta panagsa

tinuod to bay. murag tourist attraction na nila.

Blog Entries

learned a lot from the workshop...ga huna huna na ko ron unsaon pag compose ang 3 sentence nga storyline.

I here take the liberty to inform all the readers of this forum that the conclusion of the 2-day seminar on basic filmmaking saw the serious formulation of the plan to undertake the production in Cebuano/Visayan of a movie in a 16:9 high definition live action/animation compositing. The writing team of this production was also organized during the conclusion of the seminar. This production has an 18-month schedule which include the conduct of a training in film acting this October or November, in time of the completion of the screenplay and shooting script. Once the arrangement with the training company of Laurice Guillen will have been formalized, Satoy or BeoR will announce the date of the training to enjoin the members of iSTORYA.net who have the inclination of participate in this project as actors to reserve space in the limited slot.

True, this is big dream. But I am sure this will come to its fruition. I myself have been into big dreams in the past and I am humbled by the fact that all these were duly realized after serious work was put into it. This planned movie, now in its full gear in the preparation side, is a co-production between Sine Sugbo Inc. and The Little Company (48 titles todate, with screening of some of its films in international complexes).

There.

To anybody concerned: Please send me a PM if you need a voice talent on anything.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Sorry I couldn't attent this weekend. For now I'll have to concentrate on my photography, layout, and design as these will be my only source of income for awhile If you guys need a voice talent, fight coordinator (I've studied fencing for a few years and met my wife in the team), digital artist, or cinematographer, give me a call :!: :!: :!:

I haven't done any wire removal... yet! But how about a simple example on crowd control?

And for those wondering where I was this weekend, I have one excuse you can check out here: http://www.photos.ph/abortretryfail/wednsatwatrfrnt2003

In behalf of the group i would like to extend our appreciation and thanks to Blonkoy for facilitating the seminar workshop last July 5 and 6. Thanks also to all of those who participated in the event. This is the first major activity of Sine Sugbu and I know that our succeding activities will be as successfull, with everybody's support.

I would like to remind everybody that the demo reel will be judged on July 26. This will be an individual contest for Sine Sugbu members. We are preparing nice prizes for the winners. Thank you very much.

Major Breakthrough in High Definition Camcorders: Canon, Sharp, Sony, JVC and Panasonic Agree to Develop HD Camcorder Standard
    by News Editor

In an unprecedented move, the four largest camcorder manufacturers have joined together to develop and agree on a standard format for recording video in consumer high definition television (HDTV) camcorders. According to a press release by Sharp Japan and Sony Global, Sharp, Sony, Canon and JVC Victor who makes both the JVC and Panasonic brand will all work together - this move is a major step towards the development of more HDTV consumer camcorders.
    The companies have set a target of having the standard developed and agreed on by September 2003. According to the Sharp press release, the companies will develop standards for both 1080 line resolution interlaced video and 720 line resolution progressive scan video.

The standard will be the same as or based on the current system that is used in the JVC GR-HD1 camcorder and will be called the ''HDV Standard''. First announced in October of 2002, the JVC GR-HD1 and it's prosumer sister camcorder the JY-HD10 are the first consumer level high definition camcorders, priced in the $3,000 - $4,000 range.

The companies plan to develop a standard which will record the HDTV signal to existing style MiniDV tapes. The standard will use MPEG2 video and adjust the tape speed to squeeze the extra information onto the MiniDV tapes - which is designed for a lower resolution signal.

While I am deeply involved in the preproduction of Nino (working title), I also opted to help a friend (Claude Al Evangelio) who is now in the production of a Cebuano/Visayan film approved for participation in the coming Metro Manila Film Festival. His film, Kadena, is now in need of the following acting talents:

1. Boy who can be made over to look 13 years old. This is a leading role.

2. Woman who can be made over to look 18 years old. This is a leading role. The role calls for upper half nudity.

Shoot is to commence in a week or two. Please send me a private message if you want to be auditioned.

Blame his artistic mood, Claude is a difficult director to work with. I am technical director of this production Kadena and will always be around to provide you some cushion.

ngiga, apil sa film fest? thats a big step for us cebuanos!

about the cams, thats good to hear. i heard JVC showed their HD cam in an exhibit once, and their rep was a little hot-headed and agitated. he could have shouted or something. hehe. well thats bad repu. for them. but as of the moment, i drool over the panasonic ag-dvx100.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast