Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: Suggestion lang para sa mga trader's dri sa Buy and Sell

For each and everyone to know each other, traders and buyers should attend iStorya.net activities such as outreach, outings, gatherings and the likes. In this way, you will be able to get to know better your colleagues and co-traders in istorya.

akong ma suggest pinaka dili complicated is to add an icon beside the name of the member. to get the icon or reputation is upto the moderator. at least when you see the icon beside his/her name you will know nga credible seller or buyer sya.

hey pareha nako im a new member here in istorya and then hilig sd ko mo buy og mga items...wat did i miss?pls rply lang or pm me coz panagsa rman gd ko mag log in sa istorya.net f naa lang koy time or kahinanglan e online shoping..coz i dont want to be a victim also of mga kawatan and mga kabuang sa mga buy and sell products.hope you unserstand pls pm me for some info...thanx a lot..

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

I am also a newbie member, karon lang ko ka bantay na naa mu bag-o na rules sa buy and sell when i intend to post a house and lot for sale, i understand that daghan mangilad, id like to inquire how cod i post my ad, im a legitimate real estate agent, pls let me know coz ur site is a great help as an agent.

mag cge lang sa ug post until ma jr. member naka... maka post na cguro ka sa buy and sell

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

bai,

sa real estate section, i couldnt find the "new topic" tab, i could not post anything in that section, what wrong.

Where to sell my Agri lime. Any Suggestions?

Why can't people with "Newbie" ranks post at the Buy / Sell boards and what should they do to be able to post there?

Due to the number of bogus / shady / illegal posts, the administration has decided to let people "earn" their posting rights at the said boards. This way (we hope), people will value their posting access at the said boards and think twice about posting crap. To be able to post at the Buy / Sell boards, one has to work his way up to "Junior Member" or avail of the paid options.

im good with Eb wid everybody... i may be a newbie but i wont lie... thumbs up ko ana...

Blog Entries

@dexterdal... ask lang sir if u already organize the group coz i also want to join... i agree with ur idea that we should meet so that wel know each other...

like now, one our the member here not from Cebu want to buy stuff from me now murag nag duha2x ko kay layo man cya dayon dili ra man gud gamay na amount na amo ginasabotan.. what i did is that we had a deal but on CASH basis instead or TERMS.. coz i really dont knw this guy and i havnt met him.. sayang man pud ni na business deal bcoz gus2 nya ako ang mu supply sa ila lugar... for me its really an advantage for us to really atleas know the people were dealing with.. sir just give me updates regarding meetings il try to attend one..thank you..

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast