Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

You might want to check:
    www.fb.com/blinkboxphotos
    Blinkboxphotos » Cebu Wedding Photographer

Please email us inquiries at info@blinkboxphotos.com
    or at 09228878580 Look for BURTZ

Blog Entries
    How about Quest hotel as a wedding reception? naa sila packages?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acecrystal View Post
    How about Quest hotel as a wedding reception? naa sila packages?
    bati ilang function area , low ceiling , ang naa silay damaged pag linog

visit my website too:Flowers and Choir Events - Flowers and Choir Events

Www.facebook.com/evntsbynicole

Hi,

for those looking for wedding coordinator, please contact us for on going promos 09328585458

thanks

Nikki

this is not my thread pero advice lang ko sa uban, ayaw lang dagkoa ang commercials ky i think mao nay reason na delete akong thread kadto 700+ pages na

let me share: i had my wedding last October 29, 8:00 a.m, call time 4:30a.m

Almost 2 years ago(Nov. 2011), after my daughter's 1st birthday, an idea came into my mind. Having a church wedding while our daughter, Andi is still very young. So I scouted for churches, reception, photographers, videographers and other necessary details of the wedding. I mean necessary because I just want a simple ceremony. I omitted video in my list and chose the best photographer I like. I preferred a cocktail dress to minimize cost as I don't like to rent(I want to keep it). I preferred a single layer cake but from the best cake maker in town(not just best, but accommodating as well). I preferred not to have entourage because in my opinion aside from adding costs I am afraid it will just give me headache if they can't perform their tasks. But i have my best man and maid of honor to assist me aside from my sisters and husband's niece and nephew. I preferred my parents,moh, bm, mil and sponsors including secondary sponsors to wear their Sunday's best. I preferred a fewer guests, mostly with roles to accommodate our budget but i also included in my guest list my photographers, face group, hmua.
    Lastly I would like to thanks the following for helping me in this wedding to become successfull:

-Archbishop Palace Chapel- Monsignor Eldie Leyson and the Nuns in chancery and in the church
    - Casa Escano and Don Merto's Restaurant and staff- 10/10
    - Paopao Sanchez Photography- 10/10 (thank you, mine was just basic service, no sde sa reception, 3photographers but super happy ky 4 sila plus i got a copy of the sde after sa wedding)
    - Flowers and Choir- By Joy A.Ceniza- 10/10 (thank you, si ma'am joy na instant coordinator she helped me sa church, sobra pa ang flowers, giapilan pa akong reception na akong package sa church ra plus naa pako violin sa choir)
    - Andy Sinadjan and Farrah- 10/10 (thank you, on time jud ni sila hasta nila sir paopao)
    - LMG Pastry Chef- 10/10 (thank you, got 2 cakes, birthday and wedding)
    - Sir Rigor for the van(thanks Marj)- 10/10 (thank you sir, till next time)
    - Suarez Wedding Rings- 10/10
    - Stella's Bridal- 10/10 (thank you deb)
    - CDi Designs- 10/10(although there was a type error in mil's name pero i was at fault ky wala nako na notice ang spelling sa pag check nako sa layout)

my family, my husband's family, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, karen for assisting during processional with mam joy, my officemates, my friends, my online friends(xine for the ideas, gt, sp, istorya) and my bestman and driver(peace rex) and moh

the mass started 45minutes late ky dihay emergency ang pari(without us knowing), so ang Nun in charge at the Archbishop chapel na ang nangita and it was Monsignor Eldie Leyson who officiated our wedding instead. Di ba, swerte gihapon?

by the way, i don't have a coordinator. i coordinated my own wedding, i was busy during the preparations although i made a list of assignment. but still, i made it. WE MADE IT. THANK YOU, BOW!

Default wedding gown designer

girls kinsa ma recomend nin.u na wedding gown designer? budget naku is 10 to 15k ra.

Blog Entries

Default gown designer

Quote Originally Posted by amata View Post
    girls kinsa ma recomend nin.u na wedding gown designer? budget naku is 10 to 15k ra.
    JONAS Abalo Navarro

https://www.facebook.com/sanojnavarro?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by maui1976 View Post
    this is not my thread pero advice lang ko sa uban, ayaw lang dagkoa ang commercials ky i think mao nay reason na delete akong thread kadto 700+ pages na
    hehehe. mao jud na delete.

Anyway kinsay ngeta ug Lights and Sounds Services (Mood Lights) dha neg ka Nov. 28, 29, Dec1 and Dec 2. LIGHTS and Sounds PLUS Projector Discounted mu nako ug 4,500 KAY NAA KO CEBU, hala email to rochelle@dalmietron.net or call 495-9556 and look for Engr. Dalmie Balbon. Just tell Engr. Dalmie na discounted mu ug Php 4,500 for the whole lights and sounds as per post by Howell in fb. Swerti na kaayo na ninyo. pinaka barato ug pina ka nendot plus mag picture pa pud ko d i. I will give the edited pics as well as the raw files pics. panagsa rako ka uli sa Cebu, so banat na.

Thanks.
    Last edited by warhorse; 11-22-2013 at 12:52 AM.

FOCUSPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY | Flickr: Focuspoint Cebu's Photostream

Photography service for Weddings and other events at a friendly package rate.

For bookings and inquiries please contact:
    m: 0915-790-3152, email: focuspointphotography@ymail.com
    www.facebook.com/focuspoint.cebu

ring-couple by Focuspoint Cebu, on Flickr

erika-gown by Focuspoint Cebu, on Flickr

bride-gown by Focuspoint Cebu, on Flickr

kiss by Focuspoint Cebu, on Flickr

dance3 by Focuspoint Cebu, on Flickr

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast