View Poll Results: Covid-19 vs Duterte - Prepared or Not?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Prepared

6 31.58%
  • No. Not prepared

13 68.42%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hitch22 View Post
    Netizens going around saying that Cebuanos are un-disciplined folks and that's why we're seeing a huge rise in Covid cases. I can tell you right now that staying at home will not spare you from Covid. Somebody will be delivering supplies to your doorstep and you have to meet that delivery guy to receive your orders. That contact alone puts you at risk. That was how inmates in perfect lockdowns like in our jails got Covid, and they even have 24/7 guards screening visitors.
    Yes, I concur. Been saying this in other active forums outside of facebook, most people actually are agreeing on this notion that it's silly to lockdown the healthy along with the diabetic, hypertensive, fat and/or overweight scumbags who disregard moderate eating habits.

Lockdowns are effective WHEN you do it EARLY. From the looks of it, the Philippines was already in a community outbreak status when we started locking down.
    Covid(20)19 started way back last year. Practically spreading for 6 months now, yet here we are, still listening to reporters that are borderline social media influencers, paid exclusively to read script in front of the camera instead of doing actual research on this matter. Should be a foolproof job in today's tech. Journos are even more pathetic since they're spreading wrong info and are doing a good job in covering up the politicization of this PLANdemic going on behind our backs. They think they're clever enough to hide their obvious shilling behind words they publish in the mainstream media.

The Taiwan model can't be copied because they did it early and they had the experience with SARS 1 (so the Taiwanese were well prepared this time). Hong Kong was well-prepared too. Both of whom curiously were in anti-China mode at that time (Taiwan historically and Hong Kong from the protests).
    Well, to be fair, the PH could copy whichever country they want as long as we improvise, in light of our lack of infrastructure. However, we followed NY State for ffs. The pattern itself is pretty evident.

And to brighten things up, I live up north and I'm glad that I could move around town two nights in a row now stretching out this tightened body of mine because of the stay at home order which was ineffective overall. Even Labella recently points out that >95% in Cebu cases are asymptomatic. What a fvcking meme virus this is. I was hoping it to be an extinction level pandemic. Turns out, it's no more than the name itself — coronavirus — commonly known as cold virus, in bisaya, sip-on ug ubo.

Ƒ ư ɕ ƙ this clown world, desu! (●゚ 益゚)

Elite Member
    story.... blah blah blah blah wala nay lami
    Last edited by maue; 05-19-2020 at 06:20 PM.

My apologies if I choose to write in English. I hope it's not against the rules here. We're just talking here ("istorya lang"), which is the whole point of istorya.net, right? Share, share lang. Kung disagree, e disagree. Ayaw lang pikon. Okay?

Anyway, I just want to share something from a US doctor (Dr Christy Risinger, MD) on "an easy way to know you don't have Covid-19". Here it is: "IF you don't have a fever, you don't have COVID-19. 99% of those who REALLY have COVID have fever. 70% have fatigue. 59% have cough. 35% have body aches. 15% will develop severe symptoms like hypoxia (low oxygen saturation).

Repeat that: IF you don't have a fever, you don't have COVID-19. Isn't it reasonable to ask if the tests we've conducted are really accurate? How come 96% are asymptomatic (no symptoms)?

Default huehuehuehuehue

Default The Globalist Movement is now crystal clear and normies can't deny this anymore.

So let me ask y'all a question...
    Who is the jester that is pulling all the strings of mass hysteria?

Hint: Owners of the apps that nourishes your appetite for validation, a.k.a likes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    daog na si pdut, wala kaabot 1000 ang deaths...
    Gahi lang gyud tingale ang Pinoy.. dili ma dutlan ug virus.. hehehe..

Default What a joke! Get ready for them to come out and say.. IT'S JUST A COLD!

It's their way of saving face that they were wrong from the beginning and that Covid is literally just a naturally occurring cold virus which had a seasonal shedding of its core, circa Nov 2019. As I've said before, pandemics in the pre-facebook era were treated accordingly with no lockdowns and thus, ended up becoming a benign farce.

This is the biggest difference between myspace/friendster vs facebook/instagramunobtrusive ego vs bloated narcissism.

Default Covid19 is FAKE as FVCK! hahaha

The sheeple can only obey to its masters' command.

^^LOL. In our country, they say please avoid mass gathering and then they announce distribution of SAP to gather hundreds of people in barangay halls for several hours (with some dying of heat stroke and Lord knows how many got their Covid while lining up for money).

This just in: Irreparable damage if lockdowns are kept in place for too long.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast