Page 13 of 224 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: Home Baked Goodies by Cookiejar

Quote Originally Posted by aGoi..
    Hi mon, the chocolate midnight was truly delightful! -rica
    thanks rica glad to know that you liked it

hello.. pa quote ko pila imong theme cake nga chocolate flavor either one or two layer. ang them kay spiderman for the first bday of my son... thanks

hi...

naa pa mas dako na size sa blueberry cheesecake.. i'm planing to buy 2.. pero kung naa pay mas dako. ka2 nalang akoa... e travel nako siya.k2 10 hours trip gni.

Quote Originally Posted by sheka
    hi...

naa pa mas dako na size sa blueberry cheesecake.. i'm planing to buy 2.. pero kung naa pay mas dako. ka2 nalang akoa... e travel nako siya.k2 10 hours trip gni.
    hi sheka, that's the biggest. however if i-travel mo pa for 10 hours, i have to put it in a squarish conrainer since ang circle hindi mag-fit sa styro box. and we will have to put ice packs para hindi masira ang item. its cream and cream cheese kasi and it require refrigeration. when are you planning to travel pala?

Quote Originally Posted by EJ_0404
    hello.. pa quote ko pila imong theme cake nga chocolate flavor either one or two layer. ang them kay spiderman for the first bday of my son... thanks
    hi how big do you want the cake to be? when you're asking asking 2 layers, that means you want with filling or 2 layers na different sizes like the base cake na 12 and the top na 6?

the one 12 base and 6 ang 2nd...

Quote Originally Posted by EJ_0404
    the one 12 base and 6 ang 2nd...
    hi i forgot to ask you for your son's name and your contact number. please reply asap. thanks

Hi cookiejar! I want to ask, do you make Sugar-free Goodies? Anything.. from brownies, cupcakes, cakes, bars... as long as it's sugar-free and tastes like the usual. I tried La Marea's Sugar-free chocolate cake, it was weird... so dry and dili gyud lami.

She's still working on that and will get back to you soon as possible. You can contact Monica at 232-2641 and 412-2615

Quote Originally Posted by cookiejar
    hi sheka, that's the biggest. however if i-travel mo pa for 10 hours, i have to put it in a squarish conrainer since ang circle hindi mag-fit sa styro box. and we will have to put ice packs para hindi masira ang item. its cream and cream cheese kasi and it require refrigeration. when are you planning to travel pala?

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 224 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast