Page 13 of 845 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default re: Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by omad
    Quote Originally Posted by mosimos
    YOu are a Piston fan right now so that forfeits you as Dallas fan. Anyway we are not disturbing your Pistons.
    if that's how your brain works looking at yourself as a fan then you're also forfeited to root for Dallas since you're a Cavs fan too remember? or that rule doesn't work on you..
    Quote Originally Posted by mosimos
    I have double win today.Â* The Cavs cream the Pistons and Dallas won over the Spurs. What a day.
    I rooted for the Cavs because I dont like another Pistons appearance in the Finals. Sum-ol na. Just because I cheer for a team temporarily I already qualify as a fan? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Anyway we are both losers today. Your Pistons lose, my Mavs lose too. But your team is now trailing while mine is still leading. :mrgreen:

And i sure hope the Mavericks can wrap up this series back at Dallas... It's gonna be a toss-up for the Western Title if Dirk and company ousts the defending champs.

Omad and Mosimos: Hey guyz, please stop those "who is what" conversations.. We're here to cheer our Mavs, not authenticate our being a Mavs fan... So, c'mon, back to the game!

What a heartache! But then, win some, lose some... Naanad si Dirk, foulon.. I dunno with the rest but for me, it's a clear foul... arms najud to.. but then, he should have expected a no-call like that especially if you're playing on the road...

Mavs ain't suppose to do it on defense.. They should do it on offense! Score 100+ and we're fine! Less than that would put the team on a defensive stance....

Go go go...

btaw bai koykoy . . pag followup ni dirk abi nak0 naay foul kay naAy contact gamay . . kulba kaAu . .

Dirk spoke at the podium right after the game and said he didn't know how much time was left that's why he batted it right back, but hindsight makes everyone a little smarter doesn't it.. he would have wanted to grab the rebound and make a follow-up 'coz there was still ample time, but well, they still have game 6 at home.

game 5 showed what I've been harping on all along before I got sidetracked, it's doubly hard winning that 4th W to eliminate a foe, specially if it's the champs we're talking about. Mavs should gather it's forces and get ready for game 6 and win it at home at all cost.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Dirk spoke at the podium right after the game and said he didn't know how much time was left that's why he batted it right back, but hindsight makes everyone a little smarter doesn't it.. he would have wanted to grab the rebound and make a follow-up 'coz there was still ample time, but well, they still have game 6 at home.

game 5 showed what I've been harping on all along before I got sidetracked, it's doubly hard winning that 4th W to eliminate a foe, specially if it's the champs we're talking about. Mavs should gather it's forces and get ready for game 6 and win it at home at all cost.

Nowitzki your awesome...

we can't blame anyone for that heartbreaking loss...we'll just keep our heads up and concentrate on game 6!

bad news for the Mavs:

Dallas’ Jason Terry Suspended for Game 6

NEW YORK, May 18 – Jason Terry of the Dallas Mavericks has been suspended one game without pay for punching San Antonio’s Michael Finley, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 3.4 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks 98-97 loss to the Spurs last night at AT&T Center. Terry will serve his suspension Friday night as the Mavericks host the Spurs for Game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinals.

Oh no!!!
    News like this really thickens the plot of this texas-series...

Go MAVS!

Quote Originally Posted by omad
    bad news for the Mavs:

Dallas’ Jason Terry Suspended for Game 6

NEW YORK, May 18 – Jason Terry of the Dallas Mavericks has been suspended one game without pay for punching San Antonio’s Michael Finley, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 3.4 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks 98-97 loss to the Spurs last night at AT&T Center. Terry will serve his suspension Friday night as the Mavericks host the Spurs for Game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinals.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 845 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast