Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dartzed View Post
    you don't get what i mean bro, im not suppressing religion nor im not talking about what will be the name of that united religion.. i was just simply saying what their problem is and it is not because of their different God but because of their God's followers.. im not talking about gods either but rather a God He's what all worshiped about though he has many names through different cultures.. Jews, Islam,Christianity,Hindu, etc.. teach the value of life, teach peace and unity, teach Love and Care, and etc... if deli cla parehas ug God then why are they teaching the same virtue?..

well pope John Paul ii did this too all religious sects once and yes it worked well.. mao btaw cya ang pinakadaghan relationship between different variety of religions.. actually i was looking for the videos about this one kay i saw it once but wala nko kita krn..
    First you said:
    "my point is to remove that big boarder between religions"

Now you said:
    i was just simply saying what their problem is and it is not because of their different God but because of their God's followers

So, the problem is not God... its the followers right? I want u to keep that in mind. And I want you to blame men, not God.

if deli cla parehas ug God then why are they teaching the same virtue?..
    Muslim: Kill all the non-muslim. Kill the Infidels, Surah 9:5
    Christian: Love one another.

same ba?

well pope John Paul ii did this too all religious sects once and yes it worked well
    --- then, did you believe him? tell me... actually it goes nice with what you want to achieve... but you have to tell me that you believe in him...

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    First you said:
    "my point is to remove that big boarder between religions"

Now you said:
    i was just simply saying what their problem is and it is not because of their different God but because of their God's followers

So, the problem is not God... its the followers right? I want u to keep that in mind. And I want you to blame men, not God.
    men should be the one to be blamed not God.. for they are the one who practice this doctrinal racism..

if deli cla parehas ug God then why are they teaching the same virtue?..
    Muslim: Kill all the non-muslim. Kill the Infidels, Surah 9:5
    Christian: Love one another.

same ba?

well pope John Paul ii did this too all religious sects once and yes it worked well
    --- then, did you believe him? tell me... actually it goes nice with what you want to achieve... but you have to tell me that you believe in him...
    this has something to do with their history bro don't judge not unless you have read them all..

let me clear sad: in Surah 9:5 infidels is translated as non-believers(pagan) and not non-muslim.. kay kung non-muslim pa ila unta gipangpatay ang Jews sa una nga nagpuyo sa Jerusalem ug sa uban lugar and take note during that time Muslims are powerful rulers so d na cla maglisod ug exterminate sa non-muslims but nganu wala man nila gibuhat?..

have you read Surah chapter 9 all of it or ang verse ra imo gikuha?.. Reading the Quran is just like reading the Christian's holy bible, read the whole chapter esp kana before ug after sa verse..

1st be aware of situation of the story "B4 christ esp during war(conquering/ruling period of lands/trritories)".. the Surah chapter 9 tells about an inevitable war(between Muslim's and Pagans) this guys made a treaty that these Pagans broke(correct me if im wrong about the treaty thingy mga bro/sis nga muslims), most Muslim's are aware of this translation though.. if any bro/sis Muslim here can explain it more b4 me mas maau..
    Last edited by dartzed; 01-21-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Banned User
    men should be the one to be blamed not God.. for they are the one who practice this doctrinal racism..

this has something to do with their history bro don't judge not unless you have read them all..

let me clear sad: in Surah 9:5 infidels is translated as non-believers(pagan) and not non-muslim.. kay kung non-muslim pa ila unta gipangpatay ang Jews sa una nga nagpuyo sa Jerusalem ug sa uban lugar and take note during that time Muslims are powerful rulers so d na cla maglisod ug exterminate sa non-muslims but nganu wala man nila gibuhat?..

have you read Surah chapter 9 all of it or ang verse ra imo gikuha?.. Reading the Quran is just like reading the Christian's holy bible, read the whole chapter esp kana before ug after sa verse..

1st be aware of situation of the story "B4 christ esp during war(conquering/ruling period of lands/trritories)".. the Surah chapter 9 tells about an inevitable war(between Muslim's and Pagans) this guys made a treaty that these Pagans broke(correct me if im wrong about the treaty thingy mga bro/sis nga muslims), most Muslim's are aware of this translation though.. if any bro/sis Muslim here can explain it more b4 me mas maau..
    i dont mind if what you are saying is true or not... but ur point is this:
    --- chapter 9 tells about an inevitable war
    --- according to christianity: TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. Again dart, the thought and action are never the same.

i dont mind if what you are saying is true or not... but ur point is this:
    --- chapter 9 tells about an inevitable war
    --- according to christianity: TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. Again dart, the thought and action are never the same.
    hellow, Jesus arrive after nisettle down ang ruling sa mga kings ug uban pa so why would Jesus say something like that...

that's of the new testament right? how about the old testament bro wana share what happened there?..

"TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" this did not happened during the old testament esp sa battle of the kings.. in fact they seek help from God to fight and don't tell me walay nangamatay?..

ex. "All nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them." (Psalm 118:6)

but still even if you have misinterpret the Surah 9 it's clear man sad nga wala cla nagpractice ana.. if imom lang gibasa ang whole chapter makasabot ka y mao na ang gisulti dha nga chapter..
    Last edited by dartzed; 01-22-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Banned User
    hellow, Jesus arrive after nisettle down ang ruling sa mga kings ug uban pa so why would Jesus say something like that...

that's of the new testament right? how about the old testament bro wana share what happened there?..

"TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" this did not happened during the old testament esp sa battle of the kings.. in fact they seek help from God to fight and don't tell me walay nangamatay?..

ex. "All nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them." (Psalm 118:6)

but still even if you have misinterpret the Surah 9 it's clear man sad nga wala cla nagpractice ana.. if imom lang gibasa ang whole chapter makasabot ka y mao na ang gisulti dha nga chapter..
    "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" this did not happened during the old testament
    --- old testament is solely for jew...

Surah 9 it's clear man sad nga wala cla nagpractice ana..
    --- lols i was not pointing out if they practice or what... but it was written it should be done... thats how dogma works..

"TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" this did not happened during the old testament
    --- old testament is solely for jew...
    hahahaha really?.. kinsa nag.ingon bro?..

Surah 9 it's clear man sad nga wala cla nagpractice ana..
    --- lols i was not pointing out if they practice or what... but it was written it should be done... thats how dogma works..
    yeah maybe you should follow the original 10 commandments too that would be cool.. "what is written should be done", RIGHT!!..

the problem is:

1. u did not try to understand more.. you only focus on what you see there are too many possibilities yet you stick to only one..

2. if you just read the whole Surah it is only applied at that particular time just like what happened in your old testament..(remember how God's servants win wars?)
    Last edited by dartzed; 01-24-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Banned User

yeah maybe you should follow the original 10 commandments too that would be cool.. "what is written should be done", RIGHT!!..

the problem is:

1. u did not try to understand more.. you only focus on what you see there are too many possibilities yet you stick to only one..

2. if you just read the whole Surah it is only applied at that particular time just like what happened in your old testament..(remember how God's servants win wars?)
    --- u didn't know. Well give me the opportunity to inform you.
    --- The Old Testament also tells that the Jews were God's chosen people, which is the main reason for their special protection — and their special punishment when they did wrong.
    Old Testament - LookLex Encyclopaedia

yeah maybe you should follow the original 10 commandments too that would be cool.. "what is written should be done", RIGHT!!..:
    --- lols, SDA are still doing that... and yes, those commandments are impossible to follow. That is why we believe we are all doomed to die. Christ saved us from those, that is why he told us, Iam the way the truth... ok ba?

u did not try to understand more.. you only focus on what you see there are too many possibilities yet you stick to only one..
    --- nice.., that is why your statement is flaw... it cannot even stand at least one possibility...

if you just read the whole Surah it is only applied at that particular time just like what happened in your old testament
    --- well, you better start telling it to the RADICALS... lols! lets see what happen, yea they also read the surah! so? does your statement validate your claim? I want result, please tell them.

--- u didn't know. Well give me the opportunity to inform you.
    --- The Old Testament also tells that the Jews were God's chosen people, which is the main reason for their special protection — and their special punishment when they did wrong.
    Old Testament - LookLex Encyclopaedia
    hmmmmm okies, what about the doctrine bro isn't the Roman Catholic Church using the old testament to support the new testament too?..

yeah maybe you should follow the original 10 commandments too that would be cool.. "what is written should be done", RIGHT!!..:
    --- lols, SDA are still doing that... and yes, those commandments are impossible to follow. That is why we believe we are all doomed to die. Christ saved us from those, that is why he told us, Iam the way the truth... ok ba?
    ah okies so what is written was not done this time..

u did not try to understand more.. you only focus on what you see there are too many possibilities yet you stick to only one..
    --- nice.., that is why your statement is flaw... it cannot even stand at least one possibility...

if you just read the whole Surah it is only applied at that particular time just like what happened in your old testament
    --- well, you better start telling it to the RADICALS... lols! lets see what happen, yea they also read the surah! so? does your statement validate your claim? I want result, please tell them.
    found this one possibility though:
    so far this is almost similar to my point..

YouTube - T.I.D.F/Kill the Infidels-Quran(9-5)

Banned User
    hmmmmm okies, what about the doctrine bro isn't the Roman Catholic Church using the old testament to support the new testament too?..

YouTube - T.I.D.F/Kill the Infidels-Quran(9-5)
    --- yea, new testament is the continuation of the old testament. With the new testament, everyone is under Christ new Covenant. He was sent by the father, because the father's law is impossible to achieve. If indeed the catholic still follow the old testament... you might want to tell them not to eat DUGO-DUGO.

--- i think so... but sad to say, it doesn't matter (surah) doctrine to me... i don't even care.

--- yes, you must be correct dart... therefore quran is just a history book? dart muslims upto today are urging you to become one... it was written before yet it applies now.

--- yea, new testament is the continuation of the old testament. With the new testament, everyone is under Christ new Covenant. He was sent by the father, because the father's law is impossible to achieve. If indeed the catholic still follow the old testament... you might want to tell them not to eat DUGO-DUGO.

--- i think so... but sad to say, it doesn't matter (surah) doctrine to me... i don't even care.

--- yes, you must be correct dart... therefore quran is just a history book? dart muslims upto today are urging you to become one... it was written before yet it applies now.
    hehehe still muslim's God and Christian's God is the same.. though they don't really acknowledge each others God or maybe there are some..

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 ... LastLast