Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    tell that to the likes of MOSES and Abraham..pro-life?? dont think so.
    A test to impose what is righteous is really pro-life. It is to be learned in concept but not literally to be followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    A test to impose what is righteous is really pro-life. It is to be learned in concept but not literally to be followed.
    try this...
    moses on pro life....wiping out some tribe, so pro life.

abraham on not really dangerous stuff...attempting to kill his son, not really dangerous.

so righteous of them.

im looking at an oxy***** here i guess.

Well we humans are a facet of failures for we are not so perfect, Science and Religion are there not to be censured but to be used, somehow the failure is attributed to the misuse. The atomic bomb perhaps.........
    true that. thats why science deals with provisional truths.

religion, even though not so perfect, on the other hand claims ABSOLUTES. even when such idea is wrong or failed, they keep reinforcing it till they see the body count matches their bank accounts.

point is, how do you address failures in religion when every query is deemed blaspheme. that's how THEY designed it anyway.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    try this...
    moses on pro life....wiping out some tribe, so pro life.

abraham on not really dangerous stuff...attempting to kill his son, not really dangerous.

so righteous of them.

im looking at an oxy***** here i guess.
    Yeah a tribe that kills, wiping the cause of death and destruction is really pro-life,I guess.
    In case of Abraham the essence is just a test of faith.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    true that. thats why science deals with provisional truths.

religion, even though not so perfect, on the other hand claims ABSOLUTES. even when such idea is wrong or failed, they keep reinforcing it till they see the body count matches their bank accounts.

point is, how do you address failures in religion when every query is deemed blaspheme. that's how THEY designed it anyway.
    Religion is really absolute but in righteous way, it us human who tarnished it's image.

Yeah a tribe that kills, wiping the cause of death and destruction is really pro-life,I guess.
    In case of Abraham the essence is just a test of faith.
    seriously, since when did taking a life become pro-life? did i miss the memo?
    and moses wiped them out coz they didn't know who bible god was...including BABIES. death and destruction from a BABY, that doesnt seem to compute.

taking someone's life as a test of faith....that's like the crusade moto.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    seriously, since when did taking a life become pro-life? did i miss the memo?
    and moses wiped them out coz they didn't know who bible god was...including BABIES. death and destruction from a BABY, that doesnt seem to compute.

taking someone's life as a test of faith....that's like the crusade moto.

Thou shalt not kill is the commandment of GOD,
    As humans that errs there is always a fallacy in the attempt to follow this, Moses was also a human.
    It's not GOD's fault as always the errors are attributed to us.

Religion is really absolute but in righteous way, it us human who tarnished it's image.
    man invented religion to try to understand nature during that time.. it was an early form of science...
    a lightning bolt was once said to be from the gods... we cant blame those folks.. theyre knowledge was still limited...

Thou shalt not kill is the commandment of GOD,
    As humans that errs there is always a fallacy in the attempt to follow this, Moses was also a human.
    It's not GOD's fault as always the errors are attributed to us.
    its more of an advice that a commandment.. if you kill somebody.. you are capable of ending somebodies life.. that wont look good to your neighbors... it could give you lots of troubles if you kill...

we really dont need religion to tell us what we do... we need common sense.. but sadly.. it is very uncommon...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    man invented religion to try to understand nature during that time.. it was an early form of science...
    a lightning bolt was once said to be from the gods... we cant blame those folks.. theyre knowledge was still limited...

its more of an advice that a commandment.. if you kill somebody.. you are capable of ending somebodies life.. that wont look good to your neighbors... it could give you lots of troubles if you kill...

we really dont need religion to tell us what we do... we need common sense.. but sadly.. it is very uncommon...
    Yup, until now our understanding is still limited but somehow we are in progression in knowing the unknown.
    Killing is really subjective and could be concealed from the eyes of men, if one believes that there is that perennial eyes of GOD that is always watching then it's an excellent deterrent I suppose.

if one believes that there is that perennial eyes of GOD that is always watching then it's an excellent deterrent I suppose.
    to govern thru fear... it really works wonders....
    thats a very authoritarian way of ruling isnt it?

i personally believe that :

"let man do good things to his fellows with love as a motivation... not fear... let him do it with all his heart.. not thru fear of consequence if he doesnt do it..."

"let man do whatever he wishes, say whatever he wants, think however he likes... but make him accountable for whatever happens..."

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast