Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Default Re: MERGE: Bangkok, Thailand

Naa na naka check-in sa hotel na PULLMAN KING?
    sa picture man gud kay ok kaayo tanawn.. ambot lang sa actual

luv bangkok..

I respect the opinion of other people about thailand and hong kong, I guess we have different experiences in different places resulting to different opinions on the places we've been to.. but I just would like to disagree on some points that have been mentioned in this thread.. you see, the Philippines is the Philippines, and Thailand is Thailand.. in my opinion it's not the same and never will be. Yes physically they (bangkok and manila) might be the same and the weather's the same, to name a few, but don't you think that we should just leave that to the people who are actually going there soon or to those who are planning to go there..? so what if divisoria is cheaper? Do you think these people are going there to shop only? Some may want to see the temples there (without having to do major shopping) or maybe some wanna go coz they want to see what bangkok is really like, or they wanna go because they have some relatives or friends there..we never know their reasons..please let's not disappoint the feelings of would be tourists there (bangkok) just because it's being compared to some place you can just go locally so easily..manila is just here, just an hour of flight away and only takes a ticket and a few thousands of pesos for fare..for bangkok you need a passport to get in, and you need lots of money to get into bangkok (for fares, accomodation and pocketmoney)..cause for a typical Filipino earning minimum wage for example,who wants his family to have this grand vacation for the first time to some country they have never been, going to bangkok might have took him a year to save for that grand vacation..i wouldn't want him to feel like such a loser just because he chose this certain place that other people are bashing..

I respect the opinions of others, I have no problem with that, cause I myself don't like some of the places i've been to and have done a lot of bashing myself.. but let's just leave the choosing to those who are planning to go abroad (if not yet decided where) without having to convince them where to go. Let's let them go to bangkok (for example), and let them share their own opinion here..we never know, we might get more and more bashing (about bangkok) here.. right? peace!

It's just another perspective i am offering. as you have said you respect the opinion of others but it sounded that you're not at all. and by your mouth you said that some may have saved over a year to bring them to Bangkok, then it is their r right to hear another perspective so they may weigh things properly, what is most dis-appointing is to go to a place that you spend a lot for fare, accommodation, food and tours plus naa pa passport and when you got there... wahlah..... mura raman d i manila, o mas nindot pa manila, wouldn't it be so dis-appointing?

this is what the thread is all about, giving alternative perspective. I must admit katong ganahan "culture" thing aw, they will appreciate bangkok. especially ganahan ka elepante ug mga crocodiles nga mura naa diha sa talisay ai coclandia, unya mga temples, buddha ug pagodas, malingaw ka, mura ala taoist temple in multiples of 10 kadahan ug lahi-lahing golden Buddha, lingaw ka. but otherwise dili, kung pareha nako ganahan makaexperience kanang dili na parehas dri sa ato, kanang disneyland, ocean park, big buildings cold whether or if you want night safari, fountain musical show, sentosa underwater world, cheap prices for shopping and cheap elcetronics pud etc, aw mas malingaw ka sa lain lugar especially nga mo spend ka almost the same amount in fare, accommodation and food.

It's a matter of choice raman na, ug sa gusto. if you want bangkok, go ahead, its your money do whatever makes you happy. alternative rani ako gpresent.

hi ive been to bangkok, stayed in soy 6 newton tower condominium NANA... near BTS skytrain... im in the city of action LOL! bangkok people never sleep hahaha! day and night always busy.. lots of farang... well kinda embarrasing though if u gonna wear sexy and try to stand along the staright to wait a cab or smthng..farang might thnk your a hooker... LOL mstly of girls in bangkok even in pattaya... wow! loaded of hookers at walking street! I MISS to go to siam paragon.. really miss it, they have very nice theatre! i love to watch movies thats why, ive tried all cinema rooms in there expnsive to cheap... and they have this nice chairs iwth pillow and blanket that u can lay down when movie start... its kinda expnsive though.. 600 baht i thnk..LOL ive been to koh chang island to, looks like boracay, have white sand beach.. never been to phuket but hope someday LOL. i like to live there better than here...less of crimes... really safe to stay there... i miss it![br]Posted on: February 28, 2008, 11:27:09 PM_________________________________________________o h, suan lum night? me ive been there. i eat on one of restaurants in there... very good! and its a cheap market too! affordable, and can bargaib too.. LOL[br]Posted on: February 28, 2008, 11:47:27 PM_________________________________________________H EY CORRECTIONS! BANGKOK MORE DEVELOPED THAN MANILA! AND ITS SAFE THERE LESS OF CRIMES THAN HERE, ID RATHER LIVED THERE THAN LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE IN PHILIPPINES... CRIMES INCREASING...NOT GOOD.. ITS MORE ADVANCED IN THAILAND THAN PHILIPPINES..I LOVE THAILAND THAN MY OWN COUNTRY.. NO OFFENSE IM JUST BEING HONEST! ....PEACE!

MODERATOR'S COMMENT:
    Please refrain from using all caps. It is considered shouting. On which we don't need here.

Default Bangkok thailand trip

hi can anybody give any suggestion what places in bangkok na nice adtoan? mga tourist spots kana worth the money, and also mga shopping center na barato, what resto and food lami didto? and also need suggestion of average hotel in bangkok kana accessible sa shopping, and resto... thanks so much this will be a very very big help .....

Default Re: Bangkok thailand trip

if you want to go shopping, you go to pratunam market or mbk mall...do bargain up to 50% off the price for the item you like.... for the nice places....you can have a short trip to pattaya or phuket if you love the beach, if i remember right, it's just an hour drive from city proper. then do drop by the wat pho temple where the 10 feet pure gold buddha is located, the natives are selling these gold leaves, buy some and make a wish, mine was granted. It was really such a memorable trip.

thanks that's really a big help .....more suggestion pls..

would you like to go there on a package tour? or by yourself lang? naa ko'y kaila nice ug tour packages...

^^can you give us a ballpark figure of how much their package costs?

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast