Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Most of the recovery and healing occurs in deep sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

This process, which is natural in healthy people, takes longer in patients with fibromyalgia because the muscle fibers in the body are more tense and painful in people with fibrosis. And therefore, it is important for a person suffering from this disease to choose the right mattress for fibromyalgia https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/best-...-fibromyalgia/ . A sufficiently large bed and a good mattress are important for our sleep. The bedroom should be dark and quiet, with good air and moderate temperatures.

I noticed that lots of people recommend CBD products here... And I really agree witht them - using some CBD oil or cart will help you sleeping well and peacefully

Personally, I tried tested and licensed CBD cartridges by Happi and can rate them as 5/5 for sure

A great quality carts with great effect!

What do you guys think about using soem supplements or maybe vitamins like those from eDrugStore.com, for example? I am pretty sure that they are good for your health and better sleep. Maybe you will find them interesting to you too, check it out and good luck!

4.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112