Page 12 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dexterdal View Post
    what phone is that?
    A phone from samsung, I wonder which store has the lowest price for cash or 12months 0% interest on samsung phones.

Quote Originally Posted by herp_doctor View Post
    G1 now hovers around 8-10k...
    G2 is around 14-16k brandnew (Smart locked)
    so that mean ang katong namaligya ug G1 sa B&S section is overpricing kay murag gibaligya man to niya around 13k man guro to...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T1CODE View Post
    so that mean ang katong namaligya ug G1 sa B&S section is overpricing kay murag gibaligya man to niya around 13k man guro to...
    I saw someone selling a G1 for 19k and 12k respectively. Which IMO is quite overpriced. With a 19k pricerange, you might as well get the newer (and not to mention a brandnew) HTC Hero or Moto Backflip. Or add a few K's and get the N1 or Milestone brandnew.

Quote Originally Posted by king831 View Post
    hey guys i just updated my nexus one to 2.2 "froyo" and its GREAT,any one updated too
    may I ask where you got the instructions? I got a nexus one, was going through the steps for manual Froyo update, easy?

Quote Originally Posted by superclark View Post
    may I ask where you got the instructions? I got a nexus one, was going through the steps for manual Froyo update, easy?
    why update manually? it should be available OTA.

here's the instruction How to manually install Android 2.2 on your Nexus One – Android and Me but i think the link is dead na just try it

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    why update manually? it should be available OTA.
    its true nga OTA but this is not official yet and they say the official update will go out this middle of june

Quote Originally Posted by king831 View Post
    here's the instruction How to manually install Android 2.2 on your Nexus One – Android and Me but i think the link is dead na just try it
    thanks! it worries me, coz its got no RESTORE option like what the iPhone has. its good to know you were able to do it successfully. was wondering, you're in early-release Froyo 2.2. when the official rollout of the OS through OTA, will your phone be able to get it? and not sure about Froyo manual version versus the official if its got any difference. there should be, right?

thanks! it worries me, coz its got no RESTORE option like what the iPhone has. its good to know you were able to do it successfully. was wondering, you're in early-release Froyo 2.2. when the official rollout of the OS through OTA, will your phone be able to get it? and not sure about Froyo manual version versus the official if its got any difference. there should be, right?
    Yup i had no problem in installing it,regarding this update,this was meant for the developers and i guess it leaked out and for the official OTA update ,we will still get it

help androids!

my friend has a problem with her t-mobile htc mytouch 3g (smart) phone. she got the phone from US and got unlocked using a key code given from someone in the US pud. she is using pre-paid btw. right now the phone is working (can call, send sms) but her load is consumed even without using. if using Sun sim, the message "7210: You do not have enough load to complete this transaction. Please reload immediately." is received hourly. i think the phone requests something to the network, something like OTA? if using Smart sim pud, wlay msg mareceive but mahurot lang ang load.

is there a solution to this?

i have done enough research already and came across OTA, and an info that android has OTA support but i don't know if this can be disable in any way sa android.

syncronization settings were already disabled. naa pay lain?

if you know the solution, please point me there. thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast