Page 12 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Default Badminton Enthusiasts of Cebu, post your messages here.....

oh i see... I'm not sure of the race of Mr. Pua but he speaks chinese (fukkien) to us sometimes. hehe. Yeah, maybe magkita kita rata coz I also play there around 8-10 pm MWF. Thanks for the info again.

@scalpel : hello there buddy. Is there any chance I can play with you guys during your schedules? Asa mana dapit ang METRO SPORT?

@st@rr : Where do you usually play?

@burokhuli: metrosport usually... it's located near sunflower city in lahug... at the back of tsibogs.

st@rr : I c, pila man ilang rates diha? daghan mo manula? I used to play at YMCA, now I play with friends from MEPZ 1.

@starr: so i assume you also speak fukkien? who do you play with? i belong to a really amateur/beginner group there. walay lain na mga banga kaayo mo play diha sa metrosports. i also play at camp lapu-lapu, courtyard, and sometimes YMCA.

@burokhuli: let's all get together sometime and schedule a game with all the people here. libog kaayo na ang rates sa metrosports. if you're a club ultima member, the court is 150/hour. if you're a metrsosports member, its 250/hr. if your group is a combination of metrosports and club ultima members, the rate becomes 225/hour. binuang kaayo. all non-members of club ultima or metrosports pay P100.00 - P50 guest fee and the other P50 is consumable for drinks and other stuff for the day. I'm a metrosports member but everytime i go there, i don't declare that i'm a member coz i usually play with ultima players so i pay the guest fee nalang and share sa hourly court cost because it comes out much cheaper especially if you play long hours.

@scalpel : Ngeks! Maayu pa sa YMCA na lang bai. It's a lot cheaper. Sige na, organize tag group mu play regularly sa YMCA every Sunday.

st@rr : I can teach you the basics strokes and fooworks if you want. No charge, basta naa lai makig share sa HOURLY RATE. Good enough for me.

Kung mag doubles ta for at least 2 Hours, that's enough sweat to call it a day. So that's 250 divided by Four of us. That's PhP62.50 for every person. Not bad right?

@burokhuli: okay ra gyud ko basta duwa. ongo gyud. hehe! pero not all sundays ko maka play. depends on my duty schedule. ymca is barato gyud but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for but okay lang gihapon. hehe!

@starr: i think i know who you play with at metrosports. kamo ni ryan? I saw mr. pua with ryan's group so i assumed you're one of them coz you got him as trainer man kaha. court 10 from 8-10pm? naa mi court 12 from 8-11pm. tapad ra ta if kamo to.

scalpel, gadula ka pirmi sa metro sports? pila ang inyong rate? pewde kuyog hehehe ganahan man gud ko makigdula og advanced player para ma force ko og level up sa akong play hehehe self taught lang, sige og tanaw og dula sa cable

@scalpel: yeah... I play with ryan at metrosports. You were there diay? I thought you said beginner pamo... hahaha! advanced naman lagi?

@burokhuli: You play with scalpel nalang coz it's no fun playing with beginners... hahaha! ma banga kag apil. Play lang nya ta when we get better

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast