Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 100107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1192

dugay naning modusa hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by harvz86 View Post
    Guys, I don't know if anyone has experienced this. A couple of months ago, almost a year we took a taxi with my gf, there's a taxi driver around 55-60 years old, i think, who, out of the blue, shares his sad experience that his daughter is in the hospital diagnosed with leukemia and is in need of an AB+ blood donor, at first we felt sorry for the old man that he can't do anything because he told us that the donor that was supposed to donate blood for her daughter demanded to pay him for his blood and that another person wants to pay for the blood. He continues to share with us his feelings, how bad he felt, and how he wanted to steal for the recovery of his daughter and that he wanted to kill the person who demanded money for his blood. Of course any person, especially old ones can easily be swept away by his words not until a couple of months later my girlfriend took the same taxi and experienced it TWICE with the same story and the same driver, he always say that he badly needs the money and that he's short on time so he needed to hurry to get the amount for his daughter at the hospital, he's not going to extort you or anything but you can get carried away with his story and give him any amount you can give. But if you ever do get carried away and try to help him just make sure both of you pay a visit to his daughter or get any confirmation that his story is true. I'm not saying what he says is not true, it's possible but to think that it happened not twice but three times with the same story, I doubt I would believe him. I didn't got the chance to get the name of the driver nor the plate number that's why I'm sharing this to you.
    Patay! na-biktima jud ko ani! his story is exactly the way you narrate.. and that was around 2005-2006 pa.. if pareho ta na-experience, then im sure binuang jud ni.. laliman ka nga 2006 pa (or 2005 ba kaha to?) na-hospital iya daughter? unsang klase nga leukemia nga moabot og 3yrs?

wohooohh!!!! wa lng man giilisan ni Manong ang sakit sa iyang anak kada tuig aron effective haha! sa utok ni manong: "sa madah lang"...
    louy pud tong mga tao na nangailangan jud ug tabang nya wa na'y mutuo ky naunhan na cla sa mga kaloko na tao...
    bantay2x btaw ta ani nila oi. . .

OT: swerte nlng diay ko tong driver amo nasakyan sa ko uyab ky iyang story about sa iyang anak na proud ayo xa ky HR na sa Sykes bago pa lng graduate nya cg ipadala ug gawas. hehe. isyuhan dw ug sakyanan sa kompanya pero d dw kbaw mu drive. ironic. haha

up ko ani na topic.

Bisag unsa nlng jud ma huna-hunaan para maka kwarta lang.. tsk, tsk.

mao bah.,dapat adto siya sa mga social worker, dili sa pasahero..daghan man mga NGO nga makahelp sa iyang prob..kulang pa gani ang plete pangayoan pa jud

Ana jud ng uban...baga ug face nga taxi driver..di ka tagaan ug sukli nga tarung..di mag huwat nga mu hatag ka..pinugsanay na tip ba..

well,
    just give him the benefit of the doubt nalng bro..
    whether it was the truth or not..
    donation lng btw.. hala oi. hehe

Let's not believe everything that we hear from a glib talker's mouth. Igo nalang ta sympathize kunohay but guard your purse

There are always some people who can spin a tale or two so convincingly.

I just remembered my former "suki" who would always talk about his family and financial problems to the point of begging to borrow cash. First is na-accident sya, then ang iya na pong anak, then ang iyang wife, and God knows who could be next. Maluoy lagi ta kay elderly na tawon, but I got the pattern.

After getting repeated refusals from me to lend him cash, he just stopped showing up. I never acted impolitely to him. I guess he just realized that I learned my lesson too well: It's difficult to trust the "boy who cried wolf."

dapat mag dala nalang jud mo 50 cents pirmi para sakto ra ang e bayad P6.50..

Quote Originally Posted by peewee_toot View Post
    hahaha. ayaw mo pagduda nko ha.
    hala basig ikaw to bro ha.. hehe..

11.    Advertisement