Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: Garcillano is Back... ANC showed him wearing a muslim head scarf like abu sa

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    he simply said that he will leave it up to the people who talked to him to reveal the substance of their "conversation".
    and it seems like you even enjoyed on how he avoids questions like this. Instead of what he claims that he will bring closure, he even brings more questions. Ngano dili man niya isulti dayon? Mangita siya og trade-off?
    enjoyed?? not the least. in my line of work, and i've been doing it for almost 20 years now, and except for those who plea-bargain to a lesser offense and plead guilty so they will get probation, i have yet to see someone being questioned under oath who admit to what they are being accused of. stuff like that happens only in the movies. my comments are about the manuevering going on and where it is going to lead - nowhere, and it's all going to drag this country down again. jarius bondoc's column in the Phil Star today, 1st 2 pargraphs, aptly sums up what is happening:

Institutions ruined by Garci, Garcia
    GOTCHA By Jarius Bondoc
    The Philippine Star 12/09/2005

Virgilio Garcillano was a fool to think he could turn the tables on accusers of election fraud by listing them as his phone pals during the 2004 campaign. Congressmen were bigger fools in thinking they could squeeze explosive tidbits from the poll commissioner who sprang out of hiding with a script to follow at the House inquiry. The biggest fool was the media that thought it had a juicy event to cover in the nine-hour confrontation of the two sides.

That observation, made by a top broadcaster, was not an invitation to shoot the messenger. It was a sigh of frustration, shared by the rest of the politics-crazy population, about the depths to which leaders have sunk in promoting their self-interests.

Default Re: Garcillano is Back... ANC showed him wearing a muslim head scarf like abu sayaff

no offense people, but arroyo's term is almost over and still you are discussing this issue, can we just move on......

Default Re: Garcillano is Back... ANC showed him wearing a muslim head scarf like abu sayaff

^^what do you mean almost over?..2010 is far from over

.. naah, you get my drift. its such a waste of time trying to prove or disprove that cheating issue. People in the higher seats should discuss housing plans or how to improve the employment status of our country......

we had been in this situation before with Erap, people want him out and so they did. And the "people" all praised Arroyo at that time coz she was more competent than Erap. And when she became Pres. the same group of people turned against her. We're running in circles.

enjoyed?? not the least. in my line of work, and i've been doing it for almost 20 years now
    it's good to know that you do not enjoyed this kind of manuevering. and I agree with you... Garci will not bring closure to this issue.

Default Re: Garcillano is Back... ANC showed him wearing a muslim head scarf like abu sa

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    enjoyed?? not the least. in my line of work, and i've been doing it for almost 20 years now
    it's good to know that you do not enjoyed this kind of manuevering. and I agree with you... Garci will not bring closure to this issue.
    yeah..he won't...all that's happening now is political posturing.....

i just read the highlight of this post but not all the contents
    comment.
    whats wrong with muslim thing?
    muslim is not like abbusayaff.

Quote Originally Posted by jiro

i just read the highlight of this post but not all the contents
    comment.
    whats wrong with muslim thing?
    muslim is not like abbusayaff.
    Mao bitaw wala na ni tubay ang author bai kay ang SPECULATIONS niya below the belt ... wala pa lang cguro tai iSTORYAN na MUSLIM na maka explain niya bahin ana .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

basin nagtuo cya nga tanan muslim abusayaff..pagka!

4 years nalang para mahuman ang term ni arroyo!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast