Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Anyone reading the new regarding the class action lawsuit that nintendo is facing.. does anyone ever experience left joycon drifting ?

Damn clocking almost 45 hours and still didnt do anything in Zelda.. the world is beautiful.. and its hard in the start (1hit killed).. you need hearts and armors.. i see big mosters i run.. until i realized that was stupid.. i just suck at dodging.. cant grasp the the correct moment for furry..

And why is it always raining.. i am hating that lo but seriously too much rain.. i will have to camp for a while on a cliff sometimes before i can climb lol..

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Damn clocking almost 45 hours and still didnt do anything in Zelda.. the world is beautiful.. and its hard in the start (1hit killed).. you need hearts and armors.. i see big mosters i run.. until i realized that was stupid.. i just suck at dodging.. cant grasp the the correct moment for furry..

And why is it always raining.. i am hating that lo but seriously too much rain.. i will have to camp for a while on a cliff sometimes before i can climb lol..
    Use a shield if you are not yet familiar with dodging. Or, you can focus on using arrows. Its best to go to Hateno Village (first village in the game) to buy some armors. Regardless of how many armors, it is advisable to learn how to block/dodge.

Unless you are at the area where it is constantly raining, you can always go the longer way if climbing is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post

I think I clocked in like 300+ hours in BotW, got all shrines and armors then mastered bow spin and parrying (not so much on dodging). Though this was the time when there were not so many games out yet on switch that was why i was playing it non-stop.

It keeps raining in the south, east and south east areas. The NE and SW areas not so much. Maybe you were stuck in that area. I recommend looking this guy up in youtube "RinHara5aki". He does not post a lot of vids but it helped me alot back then.

Honestly, if you have Switch, you must buy Mario Odyssey or Mario Maker. You can sink hours into those (especially the second one, with part 2 out now as well). Sure, it doesn't have a plot like Zelda, Fire Emblem or any of the more story-driven games, but it's just as fun. It's on the higher end of the price ranger, though... so keep an eye out for those deals when they pop up from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna88 View Post
    Honestly, if you have Switch, you must buy Mario Odyssey or Mario Maker. You can sink hours into those (especially the second one, with part 2 out now as well). Sure, it doesn't have a plot like Zelda, Fire Emblem or any of the more story-driven games, but it's just as fun. It's on the higher end of the price ranger, though... so keep an eye out for those deals when they pop up from time to time!
    There are a lot selling their Mario Odyssey for only Php 2k. That is also a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna88 View Post
    Yeah planning to get it soon.. its just i have multiple mario games and wanted a change at the time so zelda was an option.. planning to get builder quest and odyssey soon..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cm27 View Post
    I think I clocked in like 300+ hours in BotW, got all shrines and armors then mastered bow spin and parrying (not so much on dodging). Though this was the time when there were not so many games out yet on switch that was why i was playing it non-stop.

It keeps raining in the south, east and south east areas. The NE and SW areas not so much. Maybe you were stuck in that area. I recommend looking this guy up in youtube "RinHara5aki". He does not post a lot of vids but it helped me alot back then.
    yeah need to work on parry or dodge skillz.. i personally dont like to check online walkthrough or plays haha..

free for 1 week starting today...

Anyone has pro controller or 8bit controller ??.. how are they..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast