Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Islam is about peace and protection,
    somehow some radicals twisted it and made it a faith to offend and to harm.
    The members are held captive with their strong belief and thus they are obliged to follow.

Faith sometimes needs to be amended to suit the change of time for humanitarian reasons,
    but it's quite difficult to make changes when it is opposed with deaths and secured with gore and barrels of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jekko View Post
    Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

- - - Updated - - -

shalom....
    Wa alaykum asalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother

(PEACE BE unto you also)

Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (PBUH) said, “Allah created Adam (AS) in ‘His Image’ sixty cubits (about thirty metres) in height. When He created him, He said (to Adam), ‘Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.’ Adam (went &) said, ‘As-Salam Alaikum (i.e. peace be upon you).’ They replied, ‘As-Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmatallah’ (i.e. peace and Allah’s mercy be upon you).’ So they increased ‘Wa Rahmatallah’.” The Prophet (PBUH) added, “So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape & picture of Adam. Since then the creation of Adam’s offsprings (i.e. stature of human beings) is being diminished up to the present time.”
    (Hadith No. 6227, Book of Asking Permission, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. .

here's a good source of the islamic connection with the vatican.

Is it true that during his last moments, the Pope John Paul II converted to Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by jekko View Post
    Is it true that during his last moments, the Pope John Paul II converted to Islam.
    All the prophets mentioned in the bible worshipped only God the Creator (Allah = Arabic name for God the Creator).
    Moses, Noah, David, Solomon, Abraham, Isaac, Isaias, (all the prophets) and even Jesus only prayed directly to God and only worshiped God the Creator.
    They didn't kneel down nor pray in front of any statues (be it a statue of a human,prophet,saint or things).

Old Testament
    Exodus 20:3-5
    " Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

New Testment
    1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    James 2:19 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    Isaiah 42:8 - I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Islam/Qur'an
    Note: Allah is the arabic name of God the Father in Christians. Or God The Creator/Almighty

Quran 2:163 And your Allah is One Allah: There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
    Quran 9:129 But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne."

Quran verses about Jesus only being a servant/messenger of God the Creator

Quran 19:30 [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.

Bible verses that supports the quranic verse above
    John 12:49 “For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.”
    John 14:24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father’s who sent me.
    John 7:16 “Jesus answered them and said, ‘My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.’”

Both Bible and the Qur'an has the same teachings about the oneness of God (The Creator/Almighty). THere is no worthy of worship but God The Creator/THe Father/Almighty.

I wouldn't be surprised if any Priest, bishop, pope or any religious leaders that has read the Bible and Quran
    converts to Islam before they die by doing the Shahada.

Shahada: expressing the two simple, fundamental beliefs that make one a Muslim: La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah. There is no god but God and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.

Or you can extend the Shahada by saying
    I bear witness that there is no god but Allah (God the Creator -> God of Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus Christ, etc)
    and that Muhammad is his Prophet, and Jesus is his prophet, and Abraham is his prophet, and Noah is his prophet (and so on).

For me, if Pope John Paul II really did the shahada or converted to Islam before his death then may he be in a better state right now.

The roman catholic religion (my religion also) has lots of pagan teachings, and allows pagan worship.
    Which is a great sin stated in the bible (such as deutoronomy, exodus) and the qur'an.

I'm not defaming the roman catholic religion or anything. I'm just stating facts, and what I have found out in my search for the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Hatred and Hell .. Puerting daghanang hatred sa koran bro, ambot ug ang pasabot ana nga hatred kay Love .. maau pa explainon nang imam imo ka istoria bro ....

istoria rana bro nga peace ... half truth rana ...
    boss @amingb, i am considering myself as a chrislam kay im a baptized catholic but living in an islamic way, depende nalang jud sa taw kung unsa ila pag sabot sa koran, for me, nag promote ug love and understanding ang koran, true though nga daghan nakasuwat didto nga kill/ or to kill but that doesnt mean literal ra jud kaau, it starts in ourselves man gud, if we fully understand Islam, it grants us peace, peace to ourselves, but depending on ones actions ra sad, maybe maglibog man gani ta at first pero for me, there is no better religion than islam, ang nkapait lang ani nga religion, kay ang leaders magpataka sad ug yawit usahay, mao na mudaghan ang grupo, naay anti-reformation, naay pro-reformation, same what is happening sa malaysia, sa indonesia, daghan ang gusto ug modernization pero daghan sad ang dili, nasubraan ra sad ug understand sa koran, nga tanan nila basahon to the point of word by word na,literal ra kaau... kung sa christian man gani, ang atong religion karon? perting daghanang sayup, asta nlang bible gani, ibaligya pa, dili nalang ipanghatag? ang sa simbahan? magpakasal? magbyad pa ta, mangasaba pa ang pari kay sayup nga mabdos ang girl daan? haahah, i still favor ISLAM, not the terrorists...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by labtingaw View Post
    All the prophets mentioned in the bible worshipped only God the Creator (Allah = Arabic name for God the Creator).
    Moses, Noah, David, Solomon, Abraham, Isaac, Isaias, (all the prophets) and even Jesus only prayed directly to God and only worshiped God the Creator.
    They didn't kneel down nor pray in front of any statues (be it a statue of a human,prophet,saint or things).

Old Testament
    Exodus 20:3-5
    " Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

New Testment
    1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    James 2:19 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    Isaiah 42:8 - I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Islam/Qur'an
    Note: Allah is the arabic name of God the Father in Christians. Or God The Creator/Almighty

Quran 2:163 And your Allah is One Allah: There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
    Quran 9:129 But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne."

Quran verses about Jesus only being a servant/messenger of God the Creator

Quran 19:30 [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.

Bible verses that supports the quranic verse above
    John 12:49 “For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.”
    John 14:24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father’s who sent me.
    John 7:16 “Jesus answered them and said, ‘My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.’”

Both Bible and the Qur'an has the same teachings about the oneness of God (The Creator/Almighty). THere is no worthy of worship but God The Creator/THe Father/Almighty.

I wouldn't be surprised if any Priest, bishop, pope or any religious leaders that has read the Bible and Quran
    converts to Islam before they die by doing the Shahada.

Shahada: expressing the two simple, fundamental beliefs that make one a Muslim: La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah. There is no god but God and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.

Or you can extend the Shahada by saying
    I bear witness that there is no god but Allah (God the Creator -> God of Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus Christ, etc)
    and that Muhammad is his Prophet, and Jesus is his prophet, and Abraham is his prophet, and Noah is his prophet (and so on).

For me, if Pope John Paul II really did the shahada or converted to Islam before his death then may he be in a better state right now.

The roman catholic religion (my religion also) has lots of pagan teachings, and allows pagan worship.
    Which is a great sin stated in the bible (such as deutoronomy, exodus) and the qur'an.

I'm not defaming the roman catholic religion or anything. I'm just stating facts, and what I have found out in my search for the truth.
    boss, we are in the same situation right now, ang nakabati lagi aning atua, murag wa tay katugpahan, kay for me dili man sad ko mag muslim kay as of currently the public is restricting the consumption of alcohol and pork and others as well, i admire your comment here posting about facts..

in the long run, we must choose a religion sad jud, we must not stay being chrislams as what hindus and buddhists refer to us...

Quote Originally Posted by Bears Grill View Post
    If Islam is a religion of peace, then airport security shouldn't be this strict. Anyone who likes to turn liquids into bombs just because his holy book tells him to kill infidels gives us a glimpse of that religion.
    boss @Bears Grill, lets not waste time debating over religion, this is a matter of the people involved, the religion itself is not promoting chaos but harmony, these terrorists are making a bad name of their religion, wa lang jud cla matarong ug educate... kung maka pinpoint ka sa ISLAM nga sayop, unsa nalang kaha atong relihiyon? We Christians are called people by the book indeed... FACT: the christian bible is the world's most selling book of all time... if our religion is promoting love, peace, harmony and especially equality, and to the point of inviting people to join us, why not give the bible for free? why must we christians ma buwag2 in a lot of sects? INC, RC, protestantism, same ra ghpon ang nahitabo sa middle east karon, naay lahi2 nga mga taw nga lahi2 ra sad ilang pagsabot sa koran...

Default Islam. A Religion of Peace or Violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Fai View Post

boss, we are in the same situation right now, ang nakabati lagi aning atua, murag wa tay katugpahan, kay for me dili man sad ko mag muslim kay as of currently the public is restricting the consumption of alcohol and pork and others as well, i admire your comment here posting about facts..

in the long run, we must choose a religion sad jud, we must not stay being chrislams as what hindus and buddhists refer to us...

chrislam ky krun pko ana nga term dah hehe, pero salpak au sa akoa beliefs nd understanding sa karun.

True, we have to choose later

May God The Creator, the most Gracious, the most Merciful guide us to the straight path.

Asalam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brother

Quote Originally Posted by labtingaw View Post
    chrislam ky krun pko ana nga term dah hehe, pero salpak au sa akoa beliefs nd understanding sa karun.

True, we have to choose later

May God The Creator, the most Gracious, the most Merciful guide us to the straight path.

Asalam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brother
    mualaikum salaam brad, bitaw boss, dugay nakong gipahimangnuan sa akong amahan nga mu "revert" na sa islam, pero wa ghpon ko, kung daghan man gani ta ma pinpoint nga sayup sa islam, sa tinuoray lang, perting daghanang sayup ug sekreto sa RC, i respect each and everyone's religion and opinion here, dili lang ta padala sa atong ga bati nga emotion...

@Da Fai ... bro ang mga islam fundamentalist ( ISIS, Terrorsit ) kay indoctrinated sa koran ... why man ug ma indoctrinate sila mahimo man hinoon silang bangis ("ïn the name of allah") ... so naa jud mga teaching diha sa koran nga using force to convert to islam ...

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast