Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Up.......................

Quote Originally Posted by vernie View Post
    OT:

Sa imong uncle ra pud to nga experience, iyaha pud to.
    You have to find yourself unsay imong mauyonan nga fuel for your car ug asa nga gas station ang duol nga barato.

Gas station nga permi daghan ang clients, the better kay permi sila naay bag-ong fuel gi deliver. Kanang mga mingaw nga gas station, mas dako ang change mabahaw na ilang fuel ug ma contaminate labi na kung ting-uwan.

Tig patubil pud ko sa shell pero makabantay na gani ko mobati na ang inandaran after refuel, balhin na ko laing gas station, pasabot ana bati na nga batch sa fuel ilang gi karga that time. So far consistent ang sa autogas ug pinakabarato sa tanan nga duol sa akong location.

Every time mo switch ko ug fuel or gas station, I see to it mo bagay pud ang ignition timing sa makina for that fuel aron mas maayo ang performance. Kung makabuot ka sa ignition timing sa imong makina, kat-oni na aron ka take advantage ka every time mag ilis ka ug fuel. Another advantage sa kinabaratohan sa autogas nga fuel over sa kinabaratohan sa shell nga fuel mao ang RON rating nila nga 93 gihapon while sa shell 91 nalang. Higher RON rating - you can advance more on ignition timing, mas kusgan ug mas makadaginot pud ka. Mas mahal ang presyo sa shell ug sa petron kay sa autogas. Aron makadaginot ko ug samot, I get the cheapest fuel available nga duol. Ok pud ang fuel sa caltex, pero sa duol sa akong location, patuyang man pud sila ug taas sa ilang presyo - di nalang ko mopalit nila.
    thanks bro sa inputs, suwayan nako ng first auto gas sa may bask mandaue.

Mga bossing back to Topic sa ta

It's only 4 days since i use SP-48 to my surplus unit diesel car which is already 5 years old in me.
    Okay before installing SP-48 I already have HCS system which I've been tuning to different settings and observing for around two months now, it gave me positive results from the day it was installed, in short the feel is like 1 gear higher considering my car is old, but fuel saving is not noticed. All city driving with AC always on. But my last two diesel fuel refill i noticed 0.40 & 0.60ltr increase in fuel millage.

Now after adding SP-48 to my HCS system, the engine response is substantial.
    Response of HCS system alone is a bit delayed due to its long vapor line, Now HCS + SP-48 no more delays, i don't have to floor down the gas pedal. I feel my surplus car has a better performance than the 1st day I acquired it 5 years ago.
    By the way HCS is a bit hassle in refilling gasoline & distilled water to the bubbler. While SP-48 maintenance is only cleaning the filters after 5K km run and refilling the elements after 3-5 years. This is really highly recommended.
    We will see the fuel savings if any after consuming my half tank diesel.

Now question ko lang kay @Gassavers Kit / Romy...
    1. I did the same thing what boss @vernie did as quoted below.
    Yung additional cotton and jeans cloth sa output side. Hindi kaya maka restrict ng flow from the SP?

2. I also did same thing sa intake side; cotton and taffeta cloth, but 4 the past days use wala naman akong nakita na dust na nag accumulate outside of taffeta cloth. Wala rin ako na feel na malakas na vacuum. hope to hear some feedback from the users.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by vernie View Post
    One cotton ball spread evenly sa output side (before you install the valve) and I covered it with a layer of jeans cloth to make sure di ito mahigop towards the valve. I never under estimate engine vacuum, napakalakas nito kaya dapat matibay ang filter sa output side.

Dalawang cotton balls naman sa intake side bago ilagay ang sponge filter. Just spread the cotton balls evenly flat to a uniform thickness to cover the area kung saan ito ilagay. The flattened cotton balls is a very cheap material yet very effective filter than any sponge or plastic screen. Since cotton is also an organic fiber, it does not interfere with what comes out of the device.

I added the taffeta (Taffeta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) cloth to cover the intake side para di malaglag ang filters and it also served as and additional outer filter for all incoming air. However, wala akong alam na mas effective na mechnism to keep the taffeta in place than to hold it around the opening with aluminum tape. Electrical tape does not work well, gagalaw ito overtime. I also noticed the advantage of using the taffeta cloth, dust can't easily get inside and can easily be removed from the taffeta cloth - madulas kasi ang taffeta cloth and if ever gustong ma renew, washable ito.

These materials like jeans cloth (cotton material and strongly woven), cotton balls (cheap and a houshold material), taffeta (also cheap and available in any textile stores, tightly woven) all can work together for a long term as almost maintenance free filters.
    Should you add this as an improvement to the device, di gaano magastos at madaling gawin. Should a user add this as part of the enhancement, madaling mahanap ang mga ito lalo na kung malapit ka sa isang tailoring shop - basura na nila ang small cuts na pwedeng magamit sa device. hehe

Effective filtration on the output will make sure no large particle can get in the engine. Better filtration on the input side will make sure walang mag contaminate what's inside the device and allow it to perform better.

Sir TIA Huwag na po niyo dagdagan ng cotton and jeans cloth sa output side at intake side cotton and taffeta cloth, naiayos na po namin ang filtration inside the device output side and intake side. Sir Vernie quoted: so we improved the filtration inside the device additional cotton and taffeta output side and intake side.

PRICE LIST

SP-28 Small Size
    Used for Motorcycle, Big Bike, Tricycle, Multi-cab
    Price: Php 2,000 / unit

SP-38 Medium Size
    Used for Cars with 1100cc up to 1500cc / 1.1L up to 1.5L
    Price: Php 3,000 / unit

SP-48 Large Size
    Used for Cars with 1600cc up to 2500cc / 1.6L up to 2.5L
    Price: Php 4,000 / unit

SP-60 Jumbo Size
    Used for Cars with 2600cc up to 4500cc / 2.6L up to 4.5L
    Price: Php 5,000 / unit

SP-68 Super Jumbo Size
    Used for Heavy trucks, 6-10 wheelers, Trailer Truck,
    Buses, non turbo Generators
    Price: Php 6,000 / unit

FREE SHIPPING FROM MANILA

Call or Text me at 0923.390.3441

PRICE LIST

SP-28 Small Size
    Used for Motorcycle, Big Bike, Tricycle, Multi-cab
    Price: Php 2,000 / unit

SP-38 Medium Size
    Used for Cars with 1100cc up to 1500cc / 1.1L up to 1.5L
    Price: Php 3,000 / unit

SP-48 Large Size
    Used for Cars with 1600cc up to 2500cc / 1.6L up to 2.5L
    Price: Php 4,000 / unit

SP-60 Jumbo Size
    Used for Cars with 2600cc up to 4500cc / 2.6L up to 4.5L
    Price: Php 5,000 / unit

SP-68 Super Jumbo Size
    Used for Heavy trucks, 6-10 wheelers, Trailer Truck,
    Buses, non turbo Generators
    Price: Php 6,000 / unit

FREE SHIPPING FROM MANILA

Call or Text me at 0923.390.3441

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for Extra Income?
    We need Distributors Nationwide

SAVE FUEL WHILE SAVING MOTHER EARTH
    Special Discount for Company Cars
    BIG Discount for Volume Orders

Up................................

Good News for Cebu buyers, We have our distributor of SPEED PLUS FUEL SAVER in Brgy. Cansaga, Consolacion, Cebu

@Gassavers Kit... may check valve kaya sila katulad nung pinadala mo sa akin? Wala kasi akong mabilhan sa automotive shops dito.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassavers Kit View Post
    Good News for Cebu buyers, We have our distributor of SPEED PLUS FUEL SAVER in Brgy. Cansaga, Consolacion, Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by Palongkilang View Post
    @Gassavers Kit... may check valve kaya sila katulad nung pinadala mo sa akin? Wala kasi akong mabilhan sa automotive shops dito.
    Wala po sila check valve dun, Meron po yun sa mga auto supply.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast